New Taipei, Taiwan, March 21, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- On April 25-26, 2019, WoMaster will exhibit on one of the world’s largest IoT shows – the IoT Tech Expo Global which will include key IoT topics, such as edge computing, IoT connectivity solutions, industry 4.0&5.0, facility management and building automation, smart meter & smart grids, smart city infrastructure, asset monitoring and management, cloud, IoT data management and more.
Visit WoMaster’s booth 481 to get the insights on ready-to-use solutions for the abovementioned topics:
· Innovative communication solution for Smart City system integration SCB1200 with Cloud management support
· Industrial LTE WLAN serial routers for serial to wireless communication
· Industrial LTE PoE routers for smart vehicles
· Rugged Outdoor WiFi AP for industrial automation
· Cloud management Solution and NMS
· M12 PoE switches for railway infotainment and surveillance
· Industrial Ethernet and PoE switches for automation, power and utility, ITS, oil and gas, IP-surveillance, and other applications
Welcome to register your free exhibition pass here: https://gateway.iottechexpo.com/global/central-grid/register/
With over 20 years of industrial IoT market experience, WoMaster Group is one of the leading IoT providers in Industrial world. The company is joint ventured by global listed Industrial companies including IEIxQNAP Group, HMS Industrial Networks, and HolyStone Group. WoMaster designs and manufactures high-quality industrial products for critical applications such as railway, power and utility, intelligent transportation and smart city surveillance. From networking devices to all-in-one communication station, WoMaster adds value by the hardened design, public and private cloud platform, high levels of Cyber Security protection, and customer oriented solutions.