Fort Collins, CO, April 03, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- Toll Brothers, the nation’s leading builder of luxury homes, kicks off its National Sales Event on Saturday, April 6, in participating communities throughout the country. The event runs through Sunday, April 28.
Offering distinctive home designs and superior options, Toll Brothers communities nationwide invite home buyers to discover their dream homes. Manufacturer and builder incentives are available for a limited time, so a home buyer can choose a home and truly make it their own at the best possible value.
Interest rates continue to be low, and with great financing programs available through TBI Mortgage Company combined with the limited-time savings, home buyers are positioned to have exceptional buying power during this event.
During the National Sales Event, home buyers can browse an expansive selection of home designs and discover the impressive list of national brand partners offering select savings on products featured in Toll Brothers homes.
Limited-time incentives vary among communities and will comprise a package of savings created specifically for this event, so buyers should contact their community of interest and speak with a sales representative to learn more.
Participating communities in Colorado include:
- The Hills at Parker (near E. Hilltop Road and Canterberry Parkway), 720-379-7829
- The Highlands at Parker (near E. Hilltop Road and Canterberry Parkway), 303-955-5031
- Anthem Ranch by Toll Brothers in Broomfield (55+ Active-Adult community near I-25 and Lowell Boulevard), 720-907-1922
- Toll Brothers at Inspiration (55+ Active-Adult community off Gartrell Road exit of E-470), 303-708-1856
- Kechter Farm in Fort Collins (near Trilby and Ziegler Roads), 970-221-2227
- Toll Brothers at Flatiron Meadows in Erie (near Highway 287 and Erie Parkway), 303-209-0002 (Vistas Collection) and 720-543-8655 (Retreat Collection)
- North Hill in Thornton (near 144th and Holly), 720-907-1922
- Southshore (near the Aurora Reservoir), 720-500-0077
- Candelas in Northwest Arvada (near Indiana and West 96th Avenue), 720-899-4825
A team of talented consultants is available at the Toll Brothers Colorado design studio to provide one-on-one home design guidance through the selection process.
Toll Brothers, an award-winning Fortune 500 company founded in 1967, embraces an unwavering commitment to quality and customer service. Toll Brothers is currently operating in 22 states nationwide and is a publicly owned company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: TOL).
For five years in a row, Toll Brothers has been ranked the #1 Home Builder Worldwide on the FORTUNE Magazine “World’s Most Admired Companies®” list.* Toll Brothers also has been honored as national Builder of the Year by BUILDER magazine, and was twice named national Builder of the Year by Professional Builder magazine.
This is not an offering where prohibited by law.
*From FORTUNE Magazine, February 1, 2019 ©2019 Fortune Media IP Limited. FORTUNE and The World's Most Admired Companies are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license.