New Orleans, LA, April 16, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- mumms Software, hospice innovators for 30 years and makers of Hummingbird EMR, presents many industry firsts in billing automations in its ClearPay module. These innovations eliminate steps and improve accuracy for administrative staff, which means a faster reimbursement cycle.
ClearPay automates and expedites the entire hospice billing process using cutting edge technology and embedded integrations. Billing Day can be as simple as pressing “Submit.”
· Auto-eligibility Checks - allows any Hummingbird user to check eligibility with one click, regardless of time or location.
· DDE Integration - tracks all claims in real-time within Hummingbird A/R.
· Payment Projection Reporting- real-time claim status updates allow payment projections eight days in advance.
· Electronic NOE’s and NOTR’s - automates delivery of NOE’s and NOTR’s which ensures compliance and eliminates errors.
· Simplified Claims Error Process - access to claims errors within Hummingbird offers swift correction and submission.
“With 35 sites, it would take our billers at least 2 days, out of every week, to verify the status of our claims,” said Brad Thibodaux, former Chief Data Officer at Harbor Hospice in Texas. Thibodaux is now VP of Corporate Strategy at mumms Software.
“The NOE piece is amazing. I have been doing hospice billing for 8-9 years and not having to hand key anymore is amazing. It frees up countless hours of my time,” said Cathy Floyd, Biller at Rockbridge Area Hospice. “Also, the Batch Summary Tab is very useful. I love that it shows when submitted, date, and accepted.”
ClearPay will be shown at the National Hospice and Palliative Care Association (NHPCO) Annual Conference, April 15-16, 2019 in Washington D.C., in Booth #711.
For more information on ClearPay, email email@example.com.
About mumms Software
For 30 years, mumms Software has empowered hospice and palliative care providers with comprehensive clinical and business software that’s flexible and easy to use. From the initial referral through the bereavement process, mumms makes it easier to focus on your hospice mission. Our secure, web-based software can work effortlessly with third-party vendors and is compliant with all deeming authorities. Proudly based in New Orleans, mumms Software serves clients across the U.S. and the Caribbean.