Tustin, CA, May 07, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- Maha Energy Corporation, the leading expert in portable power solutions and maker of the Powerex brand, is excited to introduce the all new Powerex MH-C980 Turbo Charger-Analyzer for 8 AA and AAA rechargeable batteries. Building on the success of its MH-C801D 8-Cell 1 Hour charger and the legendary MH-C9000 WizardOne Charger-Analyzer, Maha Energy incorporated the best of both worlds by combining an 8-cell 1 hour charger with battery health analyzing features. This unique feature allows the user to know the condition of each battery and when to properly replace and recycle them.
Seeing the growing market demands for more specialized and niche products, Maha Energy has developed unique chargers that cater to professional users such as photographers, medical personnel, military, audio engineers and many more. "Since our last charger release in 2014, we have taken our customers’ feedback to develop a charger that will enhance our current product offerings," says Peter Chueh, General Manager of Maha Energy. “The Company is excited about this long anticipated product launch. We believe the new and improved features of the MH-C980 Turbo Charger-Analyzer will enhance user experience and exceed their needs. Improving on the MH-C9000 WizardOne Charger-Analyzer, named The Mother of All Chargers by the internet, the new charger will prolong the battery life by keeping the batteries cool during charge and also a battery health analyzer so our customers can know the performance of their batteries easily and accurately."
The MH-C980 Turbo Charger-Analyzer includes the following features:
· Charge 1 to 8 AA or AAA nickel-metal hydride batteries in approximately 1 hour
· Eight independent charging circuits for flexible charging
· One-Touch Battery Health Analyzer with actual capacity readout to provide the most accurate data
· Turbo charge mode allows you to charge your batteries twice as fast while the Default mode will maximize battery life
· Advanced Thermal Management System to help your batteries stay cool during charge
· Deep Battery Conditioning System to revitalize old batteries
· Large backlit LCD display to allow you to take a quick glance of the charging status
About Maha Energy Corporation
Founded in 1993, Maha Energy Corporation designs, manufactures and markets batteries and chargers all under one roof. Armed with a robust core technology portfolio and a precision manufacturing operation, Maha Energy seeks to provide consumers, professional and companies with the state-of-the-art products. Maha Energy has been more proactive in supporting the recycling program and has been working even closer with their partnership with Call2Recyle, the biggest battery recycle non-profit organization in the North America.