New York, NY, May 13, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- MarketCurrents Wealth Management, a leading global private wealth magazine released its Spring Edition on Monday.
MarketCurrents Wealth Management also held its Spring Forum in March at The University Club. It was attended by over 30 family office principals from around the world. The forum included fireside discussions, panels and keynotes. The digital Spring Edition reflects first hand insights on what went on at the event and is available on MarketCurrents Wealth Management.
Specifically, the forum and edition covered the following:
· What Succession Planning should address and how to educate the younger generation.
· The Latin American family office landscape with one of Chiles biggest single-family offices.
· Cyber threats- how to prepare, educate and related investment opportunities
· How to find and vet CIO’s.
· Investment approaches and trends
· The US tax reform impacts and how it relates to family office structures.
“We are so fortunate to have had an eclectic group of family offices that came together and shared their stories and outlooks. Year by year the number of family offices rise, and our aim is to maintain a targeted group of private offices per event, both established and new. We are fortunate to have had the strategic backing of our sponsors who enhanced the agenda,” commented Sumehr Sondhi, Managing Director of MarketCurrents. Wendy Connett, the magazines Managing Editor added, “Family office principals shared their expertise and in depth knowledge on a wide variety of topics.”
The publication is available on www.marketcurrentswealthmanagement.com