Tampa, FL, June 02, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- Isotope 244 is pleased to release Machines at War 3 v3.1 for macOS. This real time strategy game features over 130 different types of units and technologies to build and wage war with. The game boasts 21 campaign missions, unlimited random map skirmishes with many settings, and network multiplayer to challenge friends. The update includes 64 bit support, new units, support for the latest devices, and many bug fixes.
- New Ignis flamethrower unit.
- You can now swipe the touchpad with two fingers to move the view.
- New sound and window engine, no more black screen.
- Many bug fixes and performance increases.
- 64-bit support.
Over 1200 players rate the game 4.7 / 5 on the app stores.
- Build over 130 types of units and technologies
- Rescue the Omicron Initiative in 21 missions
- Command massive 5,000 unit battles
- Play unlimited random map skirmishes
- Conquer friends in online multiplayer combat
Fully translated to German, Chinese, Japanese, French, Korean, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, and English.
"Machines at War 3 has a variety unmatched by other RTS titles." - Nizulo
"Every fibre screams homage to the retro RTS games we grew up on." - Gamegrin
"You want a flying fortress with Air to Ground missiles? Well you got it buddy." - Invision
"Normally you can't access beard tech like that until the end of the the tree." - PocketTactics
Mac App Store
Apple App Store
For questions or press inquiries, email or contact firstname.lastname@example.org