Cupertino, CA, June 13, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- Today, people often associate success with the type of profession a person practices, the capacity to manage and oversee people, leading in a business, or earning big income. Although these are relevant measures of success, there is something deeper. Legacy is a word that could best be associated with success.
Through the collaboration of today's reputable life coaches and leaders, AHAmessages™ were compiled and formed into one extraordinary book, "Legacy: What It Means in Today's World." Each of the contributing authors is the cream of the crop from various industries, making sure that they replicate their capacity by imparting purposeful life learnings to everyone they meet.
Are you a passionate soul in serving people to leave a mark that will inspire others to become better versions of themselves? This book will give you meaningful life realizations that will help you make an impact on the lives of other people. Becoming a legacy is not about the popularity, money, talent, or entertainment that you have or can produce. In fact, it is all about how you touch other people's lives through the authenticity and genuine service rendered to them.
"It has always been my honor to be working with great people such as Al Cole, Ben Gay III, Carmen Gentile, Jeffrey Hayzlett, Lisa McDonald, Lolly Daskal, and Marshall Goldsmith. We are all hoping that this book will let the readers give value to everything they do and every opportunity given to them to serve others," says Mitchell Levy (http://aha.pub/MitchellLevy), Global Credibility Expert and The AHA Guy at AHAthat® (https://AHAthat.com).
Here are five highly relevant AHAmessages in the book that are worth sharing to anyone of all ages:
· A #Legacy is a collective result of what you do, whom you've been associated with, and how it represents you. What's your legacy? #TLL http://aha.pub/JeffreyHayzlett.
· Character, conduct, and consistency are important when you create a #Legacy. Make one you can be proud of. #LeaveAMark #TLL http://aha.pub/LollyDaskal.
· If you had the chance, what advice would your future wise and old self say to your younger self? What mattered in life and what didn't? What is important and what used to be important? #Legacy #TLL http://aha.pub/DrMarshallGoldsmith.
· As Robert Clancy says, "Good thought leaders are at the top of the mountain. Great thought leaders are at the bottom of the mountain helping others climb up." As a leader, where do you belong? #Legacy #TLL http://aha.pub/MitchellLevy.
· If you are stuck in a rut, don't pull other people down with you. Instead, empower and help them become better versions of themselves. #BeKind #Legacy #TLL http://aha.pub/BenGayIII.
Read and share AHAmessages in this AHAbook on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook by going to http://aha.pub/Legacy.
AHAthat makes it easy for you to establish your expertise, whether it's by sharing high-quality content of thought leaders from around the world (over 49k AHAmessages that you can share in seconds, for free) or by quickly creating a thought leadership book of your own. You can press the "easy button" by having us ghostwrite your book and run an Amazon Bestseller Campaign. If you want to write it yourself, you can follow a simple three-step writing process. Visit https://AHAthat.com/Author for more details.
We also encourage you to read your book out loud so we can distribute the audio version on 23 audio platforms and incorporate it onto AHAthat Radio https://AHAthatRadio.com, where AHAs are streamed 24 hours a day. All content on the platform is curated by THiNKaha, which has published over 800 physical books and e-books. Visit https://AHAthat.com, and start sharing compelling content today for free in seconds.
THiNKaha makes it easy to create compelling content that helps turn corporate experts into recognized thought leaders. THiNKaha Services include: Curation for AHAthat, Thought Leadership Mentoring/Coaching, Book Publishing, Social Media, Traditional Media Coaching, Vetted Referrals, Producing and Repurposing Content for Shows like Thought Leader Life, Grow Your 1099, as well as other Thought Leadership Services, including the Creation and Support of Corporations' Thought Leadership Blueprints.
To have us help your corporation amplify its thought leadership, please contact JenileeManiti at email@example.com or call (408) 257-3000.