Taipei, Taiwan, June 19, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- WR222&WR224 is a smart solution for smart city and IIoT applications as a LTE/NBIoT WiFi dual radio router, or simply a single high speed WiFi AP. NB-IoT is a low-power wide-area technology that belongs to the emerging 5G link technology and will drive the explosive growth of IoT devices in the next decade. NB-IoT has the advantage of operating in a known underlying network architecture by reusing 2G cyberspace or protection bands within the current 4G LTE bandwidth. NB-IoT's network coverage is the best in the industry, maintaining maximum performance with low link quality. The supported embedded MQTT and RESTful API enables easy integration into public cloud integration such as AWS or Azure. The private cloud platform ThingsMaster and ThingsMaster OTA can also be setup for instant and secured access to receive data or manage devices remotely.
Benefits of WR224/222
Industrial Compact LTE/NBIoT/WiFi Serial Router:
- It can be used as an LTE Cat.4/NBIoT/2.4 GHz WiFidual radio router or simply a single high speed WiFi AP depending on the application requirement.
- RS232/422/485 full functions for serial over LTE/NBIoT/WiFi/Ethernet data switching to ensure high speed data transmission.
- For network protection from cyber security threats, WR224 features Firewall, OpenVPN, GRE tunnel, HTTPs/SSH secure login, TACACS+ multi-user authentication for privileged user management.
- The embedded MQTT and RESTful API enables integration with such public cloud services as Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure. The private cloud platform ThingsMaster and ThingsMaster OTA can also be set up for instant and secured access to receive and visualize data or manage devices remotely.
- Rugged industrial design: heavy industrial EMC compliance IEC61000-6-2/IEC61000-6-4, CE Marking, -40~70oC wide op.t.
WoMaster Group is an international group with over 20 years of industrial market experience. We provide rugged products with customer oriented support for critical applications such as railway, power and utility, waste water, intelligent transportation and IP surveillance. WoMaster product range includes Industrial Networking and Computing products.