Orem, UT, July 01, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage just launched a new marketing program that consists of a combination of online, print and television advertising to powerfully showcase homes for sale to reach more buyers. The results, tested in other markets, “simply speak for themselves,” noted Realtor Rodger Hardy
A professional concierge staff does all the marketing so every home listed under the new program is handled in a professional manner.
“Here is what you can expect when you list your home for sale under the new program,” Hardy said:
• Professional Photography / Virtual Tour — Cell phone pictures of your home are eschewed with Coldwell Banker. Instead the company hires a professional photographer to shoot 20 to 30 photos or more plus a virtual tour. Hardy recommends sellers stage their home first to influence the highest price. He will help with that so potential buyers can see each property’s unique value on all devices.
• Single Property Website — The property will be featured with its own URL, creating a greater focus on all it has to offer.
• Just Listed E-Flyer — Getting the word out about a new listing as soon as it is listed is an essential part of marketing. A “Just Listed” e-flyer will target an exclusive list of contacts, both personal and professional, to start the buzz that the home is available.
• Print Advertising — Coldwell Banker’s new The View magazine will feature each listed property in an ad mailed to 50,000 homes in Utah County each month on a rotating basis.
• TV and Online Promotion — Each home is also promoted on a new, professionally produced Coldwell Banker TV show, At Home in Utah, on The CW Sundays at 10 a.m. The concierge staff will also post it on Coldwell Banker’s YouTube channel.
• Property Brochures — Coldwell Banker uses high quality paper stock to professional print property brochures to showcase every listed home to potential buyers in its best light. “I place these brochures inside each listing so when it is shown home shoppers and their agents remember the best features the home has to offer,” Hardy said.
• Mobile Brochure — “I no longer use outdated flyer boxes on my property signs with the advent of smart phones,” he said. Instead, new technology delivers the information to interested home shoppers’ smart phones.
• Neighborhood Announcement — High quality, oversized “Just Listed” postcards are direct mailed to each neighborhood of the new listing to inform neighbors that the home is now available.
• Targeted Online Advertising — Professional marketers turn to the web to get each listing in front of the right audience through geographic online target and social media marketing.
• Area Realtor Notification — Coldwell Banker now uses its updated email notification system to inform local agents about each new listing. Since most buyers are already working with agents, casting this wider net will give home sellers enhanced exposure to a key audience, Hardy said.
• Online Property Syndication - Zillow, Trulia and Realtor.com are just three of the more than 700 websites the brokerage uses to market every listing. It chooses the most visited real estate websites to capture more eyes of potential buyers, Hardy said.
Rodger Hardy has been a licensed Realtor in Utah for 25 years. To get more information about Coldwell Banker’s new concierge marketing system, he can be reached at 801-360-9133.