West Palm Beach, FL, July 12, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- Dr. Kristy Taylor, Certified Career Coach and founder of Heka Healthcare Consulting, LLC has released her book, Ace the Medical Job Interview and Prevent a Code Blue: Proven Strategies for Healthcare Job Interview Success. The book was released under the banner of her company, Heka Healthcare Consulting, LLC; the company specializes in resume writing, career coaching, and burnout prevention services for healthcare professionals. Ace the Medical Job Interview and Prevent a Code Blue is the first of a series of books that Dr. Taylor will be releasing over the next year focused on enhancing job readiness skills for healthcare professionals.
Ace the Medical Job Interview and Prevent a Code Blue was written for healthcare professionals, new graduates, and individuals transitioning into the healthcare field to help become more interview savvy. The concise guide to medical job interviewing provides the reader with strategies for:
- How to research healthcare companies
- Utilizing emotional intelligence
- Common types of healthcare job interviews
- Types of healthcare interview questions and how to answer them
- How to organize your medical resume to beat the applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Dress and professional appearance
- Assessing your nonverbal cues
- Maintaining a positive attitude
- Wrapping up the job interview and finishing strong
- Considerations for hiring a niche career coach & professional resume writer
The book is currently available for purchase through Amazon.com in print and ebook formats; it will also be converted to audiobook.
About the Author
Dr. Kristy Taylor is a Certified Career and Wellness Coach, who provides medical resume writing, career coaching, and burnout prevention training for healthcare professionals. She is the founder of Heka Healthcare Consulting, LLC and has worked with clients in the U.S. and globally, providing resume writing, interview preparation, & career coaching services. Her clients range from recent graduates, military veterans in transition, to experienced healthcare professionals who are applying for a range of entry-level and leadership positions. As a military veteran, health educator, and industry professional, Dr. Taylor teaches clients to pursue their passion, while maintaining proper work-life balance to prevent burnout.