Sao Paulo, Brazil, July 27, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- Brazil Serviços Interativos Ltda. announced today that it has released a newly-designed home page for Brazil’s leading B2B trade portal, B2Brazil, in Portuguese, Spanish, English and Chinese. The new face of B2Brazil presents an "above-the-fold" "Welcome Banner" that informs users about the services and benefits as well as about easy-to-use tools for buyers and sellers to connect online. In addition, the new home page integrates Brazil's growing slate of online and offline cross border trade services. The new design has also been implemented on the B2Argentina and B2USA services also operated by B2Brazil.
The new state-of-the-art design enhances cross border trade opportunities of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and presents comprehensive, turnkey solutions including:
• A searchable online directory of companies and their products and/or services
• Promotion of Top Markets of products that have high demand and generate significant leads.
• Direct access to the Leads Central™ area, the online marketplace where buyers post specific offers and sellers post specific requirements.
• Promotions of online premium services that B2Brazil offers like its Premium and Premium PLUS membership and its turnkey multi-lingual website solutions.
• Direct access to its B2B TradeCenter group which provides comprehensive offline trade services such as sourcing, client representation and deal intermediation.
• A new Blog called "Exporta Mais" (i.e., Export More), that contains articles and commentary to assist SMEs in understanding and navigating cross border trade.
"Our new home page is our best yet with more information, more means to connect with companies and more trade services to facilitate deals," said John Gardiner, a partner and director of international of B2Brazil. "Although our largest base is Brazil, our growth in the rest of the Americas has enabled us to become pan-regional, and we are increasing our resources to support this expansion."
"We are constantly improving our services to connect buyers and sellers in a seamless manner," said Alexandre Martins, managing partner of B2Brazil. "Our vision is to increase and transform trade between and among SMEs, implementing industry disruptive technologies and practices to create comprehensive solutions that facilitate trade and transactions," he said.
B2Brazil (https://b2brazil.com) is the leading marketplace focused on promoting business-to-business (or B2B) contacts and transactions between Brazilian companies and companies in the rest of the world. Through its B2Argentina and B2USA marketplaces, B2Brazil is expanding to become the solution for firms wishing to expand their business in the Americas in an effective and efficient manner, increasing international sales and prospecting global clients. All marketplaces are multi-lingual presented in Portuguese, Spanish, English and Chinese, reflecting B2Brazil’s strongest markets. B2Brazil also offers offline trade services such as sourcing, matchmaking, sales representation and intermediation through its B2B TradeCenter (http://b2btrade.center) business unit.
John David Gardiner
Alexandre Ferreira Martins
+ 55 11 5097-9492