London, United Kingdom, August 01, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- In 2019 we rely on apps for everything, from navigating traffic on the way to making notes what to pick up at the grocery store, get reminders to exercise, drink water, and even breath. On average, adult smartphone users have about 80 apps installed on their devices and spend over 3 hours daily interacting with apps. It’s a great opportunity for advertisers to compete for mobile users attention, as well as – for mobile app developers not to provide technical opportunities for in-app ads.
Mobile is the leading growth driver of global internet usage, with 78% of users accessing the web via mobile devices. But today’s digital world isn’t just mobile-first — it’s app-first. Apps dominate the mobile landscape, accounting for 89% of consumers’ smartphone time. This figure is only expected to grow as app usage continues to increase at a faster rate than the mobile web.
Along with snowballing number of app users, ad budgets – and revenues – are increasing. Here’s some recent stats at a glance:
- 30% of advertisers and brands expect programmatic direct in-app budgets to increase by more than 6% over 2019 based on Forrester research.
- 12% – this much mobile ad revenues will increase by the end of 2019, based on eMarketer estimation.
- By the end of 2020 gaming apps will generate $94 billion
- Social media giants also report that most of their ad revenue comes from mobile: 79% of Facebook and 86% of Twitter’s.
Besides, mobile app ads has several undeniable advantages. Like for instance, mobile devices, unlike desktop computers, are typically owned and used by one person, which means the apps we use are closely connected to our personal lives and daily habits.
This makes mobile apps the ideal place for advertisers to create effective advertising touchpoints. By leveraging mobile apps advanced technical capabilities to reach specific audiences, it’s also easier to verify that users are actually seeing their ads.
Along with advanced targeting opportunities, mobile apps have been resistant to ad blocking so far. Plus, leveraging apps, you can better track your users – without any privacy interruptions through, as users enable tracking by themselves, by opting-in.
Along with advantages above, this type of ads bring to advertisers a number of other advancements. Here are just several opportunities to highlight:
- Placement: With in-app ads advertiser gets end-to-end infrastructure, providing their users with ad messages maximum relevant to their experience and context
- Performance: Advertisers and brands also get the opportunity to track their ad campaigns more precisely, filter out fraudulent traffic, leverage advanced targeting, and eliminate any ad blocking
- Brand awareness: Brands often underestimate advertising in mobile apps, thinking that to give a go with it they have to get own application first, which is not obligatory at all. Nearly any brand can serve their ads in applications that already exist
Depending on business goal you’re focusing on – whether it’s increasing brand visibility, user engagement, or revenue generation – there’s a strategy behind picking right ad inventory and placing your ads wisely. With this guide you’ll find out which ad inventory to pick to address your goals best. Specifically we’ll lead you through the formats, served by Admixer.DSP trusted providers, like Viber, InMobi, Fyber, Opera, Adverty, and so many more.
If you’re ready to power up your in-app advertising strategy, download your in-app guide for more details on how to start your in-app ads campaign with Admixer.DSP: https://buff.ly/32ZVRly.