Washington, DC, August 28, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- By design, the Summit thrives on diversity of expertise and thought. “Our forum serves as a catalyst for collaboration across varying sectors that ultimately need to work as a holistic group to bring many of the projects and innovations to fruition. It will allow everyone the opportunity to forge new partnerships, gain an understanding of a variety of topics, and develop their respective next steps to take back with them,” stated Monica Mckenzie, Managing Partner, Roosevelt Strategic Council.
“For example, think about the topic of cyber resiliency. It does not just reside in the CISO’s shop; everyone 'owns' cyber resiliency to some extent so everyone should have a basic understanding of the current threat landscape. Or perhaps there are lessons to exchange between DoD installations and facilities energy leaders and those participating in our city level energy planning. Both have a core focus on resiliency and sustainability... and both can/do utilize microgrids and DERs...,” Ms. Mckenzie further stated.
Over 30 speakers will present, including:
- Mr. Bruce Walker, Assistant Secretary, Office of Electricity, Department of Energy
- Mr. James Balocki, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Navy (Installations and Facilities)
- Mr. DV Rao, SVP, Strategy, Consumers Energy and CMS Energy Corporation
- Ms. Gurdeep Kaur, CISO, PSEG
- Mr. Walker Wright, VP, Public Policy, ENGIE Storage
- Mr. Jigar Shah, President and Co-Founder, Generate Capital
- Mr. Scott Aaronson, Vice President Security and Preparedness, EEI
- Mr. Larsh Johnson, CTO, Stem
The Summit is open to the public but seating is limited. Learn more by visiting Roosevelt Strategic Council at: https://rsouncil.org/microgridandders