Maia, Portugal, September 06, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- mDECK is the ultimate professional media deck appliance used to ingest, transcode and play 4 QFHD video streams in dozens of formats. By supporting file-based and baseband contents at the same time, it can perform hybrid workflows to better support multiple media operations, either in IT and video networks.
It includes a unified user interface (UUI) that combines the latest generation of web app design based HTML5 technology, with the best in class collection of widgets for professional media. Users can get access to the data of all the appliances from a single point, anytime, anywhere.
The collection of widgets includes a full-featured player that enables to preview any video signal either live or file, locally and remotely.
The UUI brings the best usability, accessibility, functionality, and speed to every user. Improve customer specific workflows by using tailored dashboards based on the media widgets, including from 3rd-party applications.
· Internal Asset Management;
· Baseband ingest: up to 4 simultaneous records;
· File ingest up to 4 simultaneous transcodes;
· File playback up 4 simultaneous plays;
· All media operations can simultaneously use the local storage and the network;
· Full-featured remote and local user interface (including touch on screen for quick control).
At IBC 2019, booth 7.A27, MOG will be exhibiting the new product. Visitors can join to learn how mDECK works. Schedule your meeting today to find out more: https://www.mog-technologies.com/ibc-2019/