London, United Kingdom, November 28, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- SMi Group’s inaugural AI in Drug Discovery conference will take place on 16th-17th March in London. As the first AI in Drug Discovery event, it will highlight topics on AI machine learning technologies and its potential to reduce drug discovery costs by an estimated US$70 billion over the next decade. The conference will explore how AI will pave a way to shorter, cheaper and more successful research and development.
Running alongside the conference will be a half day post-conference workshop "Practical Application of Predictive Properties in Drug Design" on Wednesday 18th March at Copthorne Tara Hotel.
Robert Young, Principal, Blue Burgundy Ltd will lead the workshop and present on "Chemists and computers in harmony: how to surf the wave?" covering:
· Drug Discovery is a game of establishing facts, recognizing patterns and following principles.
· A chemist’s eyes, skill and experience can be augmented by good design and prediction.
· Don’t place your faith in models or models of models; treat/ interpret data with caution.
· Compound quality is a destination not a journey.
For the full interview and speaker line-up, the brochure is available to download online. Register at www.AI-indrugdiscovery.com/prcom4
Key features for 2020 include:
• Explore how lead scientists from 10 big pharma apply machine learning methods to fast-track de novo design, synthesis and ADME toxicity predictions in aid of drug discovery
• Listen to a panel discussion on the “AI paradigm shift – is it just a hype?” to find out what key opinion leaders think about the potential of AI for the future
• Discover the unique approach using the AI-led Benevolent Platform® deploys for re-imagining the full discovery pipeline using AI
• Deep dive into the latest case-studies from AstraZeneca exploring their strategies to integrating AI into drug design
An early bird saving of £400 is available for bookings made before 29th November 2019. Interested parties can secure their places at www.AI-indrugdiscovery.com/prcom4
AI in Drug Discovery Conference 2020
16th-17th March 2020
For media enquiries, contact Jinna Sidhu on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6088 or email@example.com
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk