London, United Kingdom, March 04, 2020 --(PR.com
)-- With less than 2 weeks to go for the highly anticipated AI in Drug Discovery, the two-day event commencing on the 16th-17th March 2020 in London, will provide delegates an unparalleled opportunity to meet and collaborate with some of the leading pharma companies in the drug discovery industry. Top industry figures will explore AI machine learning technologies and delve deeper into their potential to reduce drug discovery costs by an estimated US$70 billion over the next decade.
As the launch of the inaugural AI in Drug Discovery, the agenda will include a variety of senior speakers from leading pharma companies such as:
• Christian Tyrchan, Associate Director-Computational Chemistry, AstraZeneca Sweden
• Friedemann Schmidt, Head of Computational and Systems Toxicology, Sanofi Germany
• Friedrich Rippmann, Director, Global Computational Chemistry & Biology, Merck
• Willem Van Hoorn, Chief Decision Scientist, Exscientia Ltd
• Tobias Gabriel, Head, External Science & Drug Discovery, Novartis Germany
• Bryn-Williams Jones, Director of Exploratory Research, Benevolent AI
2020 Featured Highlights include:
• Explore how lead scientists from 10 big pharma apply machine learning methods to fast-track de novo design, synthesis and ADME toxicity predictions in aid of drug discovery
• Listen to a panel discussion on the “AI paradigm shift – is it just a hype?” to find out what key opinion leaders think about the potential of AI for the future
• Discover the unique approach using the AI-led Benevolent Platform® deploys for re-imagining the full discovery pipeline using AI
• Deep dive into the latest case-studies from AstraZeneca exploring their strategies to integrating AI into drug design
There will also be an interactive post- conference workshop held on Wednesday 18th March on "Practical application of predictive properties in drug design" led by Robert Young, Principal, Blue Burgundy (Drug Discovery consulting) Ltd. His workshop details will emphasise on:
• Examples of successful employment of predictive methods in the design of better molecules.
• What are the properties that matter and how well are they predicted?
• What are the implications and risks of sub-optimal molecules?
• How can you quantify progress and design by multiparameter optimisation?
Only a few places remain as the event has gathered much interest from leading industry experts as well as senior decision makers. For those interested in attending are advised to register online today at www.AI-indrugdiscovery.com/prcom7
AI in Drug Discovery Conference 2020
Main Conference: 16th-17th March 2020
Post-Conference Workshop: 18th March 2020
Sponsors: ChemAxon, Schrödinger
Exhibitor: OpenEye Scientific Software
For media enquiries, contact Jinna Sidhu on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6088 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk