San Francisco, CA, March 21, 2020 --(PR.com
)-- What: Premise has so far surveyed more than 2800 U.S. residents about plans for air travel. During the first 24 hours the survey was live they learned:
- 26.7% of survey respondents said they are “extremely concerned” about air travel and another 24.95% said they are “very concerned.”
- 41.25% of those surveyed said their top concern with airline travel is “contracting the COVID-19 virus.”
- Another 21.33% said they are concerned about “airplane safety.”
- 27.65% of respondents agree with the statement “Airlines are doing enough to keep us safe.” Another 21.33% strongly agree with that statement.
- When asked what else airlines to could do to make travel safer:
-- 26.78% said “institute medical and safety checks on passengers.”
-- 23.33% said “restrict routes and destinations.”
-- 19.87% said “increase cleaning standards.”
-- 15.12% said “restrict who can travel on plans.”
- When asked when they believe “travel by airplane will be safe,” 27.83% of respondents said “after three months.” Another 20.5% said “after six months.”
- 76.98% of respondents said they don’t plan on airplane travel in the next month.
When: Data collection is ongoing; the numbers highlighted in this alert are from the first 24 hours the survey was live, March 16-17, 2020. Live updates are available here.
Who: Premise Data the San Francisco-based data and analytics platform that empowers decision makers with real-time, actionable information. By combining the power of a global network of on-the-ground contributors with industry leading data science and machine learning Premise has been able to deploy tasks to gain insight into real-world issues.
Premise helps customers unlock a world of ground-level data. By combining the power of a global network of on-the-ground Contributors with industry-leading data science and machine learning, Premise empowers decision makers with the high-quality, trustworthy data they need. Premise is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Washington, D.C., and Seattle. Find more information at www.premise.com.