Los Angeles, CA, April 30, 2020 --(PR.com
)-- Wizard Entertainment, Inc. (OTCBB: WIZD) announces that the next four entries in the “Wizard World Virtual Experiences” are set for next week. The first, featuring A Bronx Tale and The Usual Suspects star Chazz Palminteri, will take place on Sunday, May 3 at 3 p.m. ET / noon PT. The next, with “Happy Days” and “Barry” standout Henry Winkler, is set for Monday, May 4 at 3 p.m. ET / noon PT. Then, it’s “Outlander” seasons three through five cast members Duncan Lacroix, Richard Rankin, John Bell, Ed Speleers, Colin McFarlane, Kyle Rees and Tim Downie on Tuesday, May 5 at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT. Finally, “Family Ties” parents Michael Gross and Meredith Baxter take the virtual stage on Thursday, May 7 at 3 p.m. ET / noon PT.
During each session, the celebrities will participate in a free live moderated video Q&A, followed by one-on-one video chats, recorded videos and autographs. Sessions are accessible to virtual attendees on their computer and mobile devices via http://wizd.me/virtual.
As part of the events, fans across the globe can:
· Submit questions via chat during the free 45-minute panels (open to everyone, no entry fee to watch or submit). Panels available for viewing live or on demand via Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/wizardworldvirtual; YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/wizardworld; and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wizardworld/
· Participate in a personal, exclusive two-minute live video chat with each celebrity (paid) (vary by celebrity)
· Purchase a recorded video from each star specifying the message if desired
· Purchase an autograph on an 8"x10" photo
· Purchase an autographed copy of Winkler’s Hank Zipzer and other titles
Pricing begins at $65 for the individual chat, video and autographs, and vary by item, available on the Website.
Upcoming Wizard World Virtual Experiences
· Thursday, April 30, “Outlander,” Seasons 1 & 2, Grant O’Rourke, Stephen Walters, Steven Cree, Neil Hudson, Lotte Verbeek, Annette Badland
· Thursday, April 30, “Grimm,” Silas Weir Mitchell, Sacha Roiz, Reggie Lee, Bree Turner, Claire Coffee, Jacqueline Toboni
· Saturday, May 2, “Gotham,” David Mazouz, Sean Pertwee, Robin Lord Taylor, Erin Richards, Drew Powell, Peter Scolari
· Saturday, May 2, “The Boys,” Jack Quaid, Antony Starr, Karen Fukuhara
· Sunday, May 3, Chazz Palminteri (A Bronx Tale, The Usual Suspects)
· Monday, May 4, Henry Winkler (“Happy Days,” “Barry”)
· Tuesday, May 5, “Outlander” Seasons 3-5, Duncan Lacroix, Richard Rankin, John Bell, Ed Speleers, Colin McFarlane, Kyle Rees, Tim Downie
· Thursday, May 7, “Family Ties,” Michael Gross, Meredith Baxter
About Wizard Entertainment, Inc. (OTCBB: WIZD)
Wizard Entertainment, Inc. (www.wizardworld.com) produces comic, gaming and pop culture conventions across North America that celebrate the best in pop culture: movies, television, gaming, live entertainment, tech, comics, Sci-Fi, graphic novels, toys, original art, collectibles, contests and more. A first-class lineup of topical programming and entertainment takes place at each event, with celebrity Q&As, comics-themed sessions, costume contests, movie screenings, evening parties and more. Additional initiatives may include an augmented touring schedule of Wizard World shows, fixed-site installations, curated e-commerce, and the production and distribution of content both in the U.S. and internationally. Fans can interact with Wizard Entertainment at www.wizardworld.com and on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and other social media services.
The 2020 Wizard World convention schedule is available at: http://www.wizardworld.com/comiccon.