London, United Kingdom, May 13, 2020 --(PR.com
)-- SMi Group are proud to announce the inaugural Oligonucleotide Therapeutics and Delivery conference which will commence in London on the 16th and 17th September 2020.
The two-day event will focus on topics surrounding the emerging medicine class of Oligonucleotide therapeutics such as genetic material via antisense, MRNA, RNAi, saRNA and siRNA. The growing Oligonucleotide landscape have created an emerging market need for drug delivery technologies, hence the Oligonucleotide Therapeutics and Delivery conference, which will provide detailed updates on the matter.
Delegates will have the change to explore delivery to non-hepatocyte cells such as cancerous tissues and overview the most successful platforms and hear from top industry figures from pharmaceutical, biotechnology and academic institutions, who will provide first-hand information on the latest clinical trial candidates.
Registration is live on the website and an early bird saving of £300 will be applied to bookings made before 29th May 2020:
Chair for 2020 Nagy Habib, Professor of Surgery, Imperial College, Co-founder MiNA therapeutics, Imperial College London will be presenting:
"Targeted Delivery of C/EBPa-saRNA by RNA Aptamers"
• Understanding the principles of RNA activation and possibilities of therapeutic benefit
• Harnessing small activating RNAs for the treatment of Pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma
• Evaluating aptamers and appropriate means of targeted delivery
• Looking at lessons learnt from using saRNA for oncological purposes
Other Key Speakers at Oligonucleotide Therapeutics and Delivery 2020 Include:
• David Evans, Chief Scientific Officer, Sirnaomics
• Alexey Wolfson, CEO, Advirna
• Stefan Vonhoff, VP Chemistry & Manufacturing, NOXXON Pharma
• Vera Brinks, Director Pharmaceutics, ProQR Therapeutics
• Matthew Catley, Research Director, Mina Therapeutics
• Steve Pascolo, Founder and CEO, Miescher Pharma
The event brochure with the agenda and speaker line-up is available to download from the website; those interested in attending can register at: http://www.oligonucleotide.co.uk/prcom3
Oligonucleotide Therapeutics and Delivery
Main conference: 16th – 17th September 2020
For media queries please contact Jinna Sidhu at email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 7827 6088
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk