London, United Kingdom, July 09, 2020 --(PR.com
)-- The global wearable devices market size is expected to reach a value of $62.82 billion USD by 2025 with time dependent delivery, improved patient experience and adherence and large volume administration with minimal injection pain and being key factors driving the market.
With that in mind, SMi is proud to present Europe's only Wearable Injectors Conference, taking place on the 7th-8th of October 2020, in London.
Interested parties can learn more and register at: http://www.wearable-injectors.co.uk/prcom3
Key speakers for this year’s conference include:
- Julia Frese, Director, TÜV SÜD Japan ltd.
- Digby Harris, Global Category Manager - Medical Device development, AstraZeneca
- Barbara Stollfuss, Team Lead Data Generation, Bayer Vital GMBH
- Phil Tregunno, group Manager, MHRA
- Blake Green, Senior Manager Regulatory Affairs, CMC Medical Devices, Amgen
- Germano Meier, Project Leader, Device & Digital Solutions, Novartis
- Solange Corriol-Rohou, Director, AstraZeneca
- Cedric Gysel, Manager, Healthcare Solutions Design, Johnson & Johnson
- Megan Heft, Senior Device Engineer, AstraZeneca
2020 presentations Snapshot:
- "Considerations for early technology evaluation and selection of large-volume, on-body injectors"
Megan Heft, Senior Device Engineer, AstraZeneca
- "Application of wearable sensors to measure clinical benefitsin OA patients"
Germano Meier, Project Leader, Device & Digital Solutions, Novartis
- "Design strategy for connected solutions: Driving better user experience"
Cedric Gysel, Manager, Healthcare Solutions Design, Johnson & Johnson
- "Enhancing patient administration experience for LVIs"
Blake Green, Senior Manager Regulatory Affairs, CMC Medical Devices, Amgen
Wearable Injectors and Connected Devices Conference will enable delegates to:
- Explore the growing potential of connectivity and digital health to improve patient experience and treatment
- Understand the key regulatory considerations in industry with representation from regulatory and notified bodies
- Assess advances in device design and development for large volume delivery via on-body injectors
- Gain insights into the use of wearable injectors and devices in clinical trials
To learn more about the conference and view the full agenda please visit:
Wearable Injectors and Connected Devices
7th – 8th October 2020
Proudly sponsored by: Quantex-arc
For media enquiries contact Jinna Sidhu on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6088 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk