Kagawa, Japan, December 05, 2020 --(PR.com
)-- Yamato Mfg. Co., Ltd., a 45-year-old established manufacturer of food machinery based in Kagawa, Japan, has recently launched a public campaign on Indiegogo earlier this week to raise funding for its newest invention of the GoldenEgg. The table-top machine automates the job of peeling and removing eggshells off of soft-boiled chicken eggs at a rate that is three times faster than human hands. The campaign aims to raise more than SGD 66,000 in 30 days to use the funds to purchase all the parts in bulk so that the production costs can be kept low and make the machine widely available to the public.
As the COVID-19 pandemic has left many food businesses to struggle, Yamato has developed the GoldenEgg as an attempt to help noodle restaurants reduce the time spent on peeling eggs as well as prevent losing more money on eggs that might become damaged in the manual process of peeling them. The funds raised through the online platform will also be directed to further research, modify, and improve the new invention.
The GoldenEgg machine details:
1. Peels soft-boiled eggs without damaging it. Peeling softly-boiled eggs manually by hand takes around 6 minutes and is very difficult without causing any damage.
2. Minimizes the loss ratio (the number of unsellable eggs due to damages caused / the total number of boiled eggs peeled). The average loss ratio of hand-peeling (in the case of restaurants) is 20% whereas the GoldenEgg can reduce it to 5% on average.
3. An average peeling time of 6 seconds per egg. The machine is 3 times faster than human hands.
4. The machine also automatically removes broken eggshells. These eggshells fall outside the machine automatically.
5. It has a compact design that only takes 0.32m² in operation, a supply of water (facet), and drainage.
About Yamato Mfg. Co., Ltd.: Yamatonoodle Based in Japan (Kagawa prefecture), our diverse multinational and multilingual team comprises of professionals from Japan, United States, Canada, South Korea, Netherlands, Singapore, Malaysia, Russia, and Vietnam. Our business consists of manufacturing noodle machines, R&D in our noodle master labs, and noodle schools that are held monthly – where we teach students about creating the best ramen, udon, and soba noodles.
Indiegogo campaign: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/goldenegg-savior-of-restaurants-and-food-business#/