London, United Kingdom, March 12, 2021 --(PR.com
)-- SMi’s Smart Water Systems will highlight the methods the water companies are using to ensure the goals and targets that have been set are reached and exceeded.
The upcoming 10th annual conference will be focussing on how new technologies, IOT and Artificial Intelligence can help to produce and analyse real-time data to ensure more efficient leakage detection and management, leading to better customer engagement and subsequently decreased customers water usage.
For the full agenda, speaker line-up and the brochure is available to download online: www.smart-water-systems.com/prcom6
Panel Discussion On "Accelerating the diffusion of innovation in the water sector"
• What’s the innovation cycle a water utility undergoes before investing in new technologies?
• Which stakeholders need to be involved to improve the current rate of adoption?
• The dissemination of new policies as for technical innovation
• Which are the technical innovations that have been rapidly adopted by water utilities
• What are the lessons learned that can be applied to other, less successful innovations?
• What are the obstacles to the diffusion of innovation?
Moderating the panel discussion and panelists:
• Jeremy Heath, Innovation Manager, Sutton & East Surrey Water
• Rose Jolly, Innovation Manager, World Water Innovation Fund, Severn Trent Water
• Cindy Vanderstraeten, Project Manager, Smart Metering Systems, De Watergroep
• Jamie Jones, Leakage and Smart Networks Manager, Portsmouth Water
Register your place at www.smart-water-systems.com/prcom6
Virtual conference: Online access only £299 (Limited time only)
Commercial rate £999
Sponsored by Seba Dynatronic Mess- und Ortungstechnik GmbH, Kamstrup, DHi Group, Polypipe & Innovyze
For sponsorship enquiries or to register, contact Andrew Gibbons on +44 (0)20 7827 6156 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For all media inquiries contact Jinna Sidhu on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6088 or Email: email@example.com
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk