London, United Kingdom, March 17, 2021 --(PR.com
)-- Key Themes for 2021 include Advancing development for drug delivery devices, International regulatory guidance and updates, how has the PFS industry adapted to the shift towards connectivity and digital health, Container closure integrity and compatibility for combination products.
The brochure with the full agenda and speaker line up for the main conference is available to download: www.pfsamericas.com/prcom6
Also featured in the main conference agenda is a live panel discussion on day two including expert industry speakers with a Q&A session covering:
Panel Discussion: Convergence opportunities for combination products
- Key differences and similarities between international regulations, standards and guidance for combination products
- Explore opportunities and strategies for convergence in the combination products space, amidst ongoing efforts of convergence for devices, drugs and biologics across jurisdictions
- Regulatory implications of a digital future
Panel Moderator: Susan Neadle, Executive Director, Combination Products & Medical Devices Regulatory Affairs, Amgen
Theresa Jeary, Technical Specialist & Scheme Manager, BSI
Julia Frese, Director, TÜV SÜD Japan Ltd.
Kristina Lauritsen, Combination Products Regulatory Advisor, CDER/FDA
What to expect from the 2021 conference?
- Explore industry updates and considerations for PFS platforms and integrated development
- Gain insights into the industry acceleration towards connectivity following the pandemic through case studies on connected devices and virtual studies
- Hear from leading regulatory experts on international guidance, EU MDR, bridging studies and convergence opportunities
- Delve into real world examples of advancing injectable device development and global health priorities for pre-filled syringes
- Virtual conference benefits include virtual exhibition booths packed with information, networking features to chat and share contact details with other attendees, and virtual meetings and networking socials
Virtual conference: Online access only $499 applies to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies (Limited time only) www.pfsamericas.com/prcom6
Sponsored by Almac, BD, Owen Mumford & Zeon
For all media inquiries contact Jinna Sidhu on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6088 / Email: email@example.com
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk