London, United Kingdom, May 13, 2021 --(PR.com
)-- Oligonucleotide therapeutics - the emerging medicine class - are harnessing the therapeutic benefit of targeting genetic material via antisense, mRNA, RNAi, saRNA and siRNA.
The Oligonucleotide Therapeutics and Delivery conference is here to keep you updated with discussions that will be centered around improving targeted therapy uniting the field’s biggest players to share their opinions.
This year’s agenda will encompass key drivers and hot topics of the industry including recent advances in oligonucleotide therapeutics, optimising oligonucleotide development strategies, clinical advances of RNAi therapy and emerging delivery solutions.
Registration is live on the website and an early bird saving of £200 will be applied to bookings made before 28th May 2021: www.oligonucleotide.co.uk/prcom2
Plus, an interactive half day pre-conference workshop:
Target Discovery for RNA Therapeutics
Workshop Leader: Martin Akerman, Chief Technology Officer, Envisagenics
Featured 2021 speakers include:
Chair for 2021
Nagy Habib, Professor of Surgery, Imperial College, Co-founder MiNA therapeutics, Imperial College London
• David Evans, Chief Scientific Officer, Sirnaomics, Inc.
• Stefan Vonhoff, VP Chemistry & Manufacturing, NOXXON Pharma AG
• Adrien Weingartner, Principal Scientist, Group Leader Drug Delivery, Silence Therapeutics AG
• Tom Baladi, Postdoctoral Research Fellow, AstraZeneca
• Maria Luisa Pineda, CEO and Co-founder, Envisagenics
• Ekkehard Leberer, Senior Director, R&D Alliance Management, Sanofi
• Michelle Lynn Hall, Senior Director, Novel Therapeutic Modalities, Eli Lilly and Company
• Jimmy Weterings, Principal Scientist, AstraZeneca
• Meiling LI, Senior Scientist, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
The event brochure with the agenda and speaker line-up is available to download from the website; those interested in attending can register at: www.oligonucleotide.co.uk/prcom2
Proudly Sponsored by ChemGenes | Genscript | Tosoh Bioscience
For media queries, please contact Jinna Sidhu at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7827 6088
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk.