Delhi, India, May 28, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- RNCOS has recently added a new Market Research Report titled, "Indian Telecom Analysis (2008-2012)" to its report gallery. The report provides a detailed study of the Indian telecom sector and gives an analysis of the competitive environment in the industry. It gives an insight into the fixed, mobile, Internet and broadband services in terms of players, number of subscribers, and market share in India. The report also discusses the growth drivers, opportunities, and future outlook of the Indian telecom sector to help clients identify growth opportunities in the market.
With a strong population of over 1.1 Billion, India has become one of the most dynamic and promising telecom markets of the world. In recent times, the country has emerged as one of the fastest growing telecom markets in the world. During 2003-2007, the country witnessed the number of phones increasing more than triple and total tele-density rising from 5.1% to 18.2%.
- The total telecom subscription in India surged at a CAGR of over 38% from fiscal 2003 to fiscal 2007, making the country the third largest telecom market in the world.
- Mobile phones accounted for 80.2% of the total telephone subscriber base at the end of March 2007.
- The Internet subscriber base in the country, as on March 31, 2007, stood at 9.3 Million as compared to 6.9 Million on March 31, 2006 registering a growth of 34.8%.
- By fiscal 2010, Indian will require around 330,000 telecom network towers. To meet this enormous need, the telecom operators are resorting to network infrastructure sharing.
Key Issues & Facts Analyzed
- What is the current scenario of the Indian telecom sector?
- What are the factors critical to the success of the industry?
- What are the opportunities exist for the Indian telecom market?
- What is the future outlook of the telecom market in India?
- What are the emerging technologies in the Indian telecom sector?
- Who are the major players in the Indian telecom market and how are they performing?
Key Players Analyzed
This section provides the overview and financial information of prominent players in the Indian telecom market, including Bharti Airtel Ltd, Vodafone Essar Ltd, Idea Cellular Ltd, MTNL, BSNL, Reliance Communication Ltd. etc.
Research Methodology Used
Information in the report has been sourced from books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, industry news and developments, and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods include ratio analysis, historical trend analysis, linear regression analysis using software tools, judgmental forecasting, and cause and effect analysis.
RNCOS, incorporated in the year 2002, is an industry research firm. It has a team of industry experts who analyze data collected from credible sources. They provide industry insights and analysis that helps corporations to take timely and accurate business decision in today's globally competitive environment.
For more information visit: http://rncos.com/Report/IM096.htm
Current Industry News: http://www.rncos.com/Blog/