Delhi, India, June 01, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- RNCOS has recently added a new Market Research Report titled, "Fuel Cell Industry Analysis" to its report gallery. The report focuses on the growing marketplace for fuel cell industry at global as well country level and analyzes the current market trends, applications, technology and growth prospects of the fuel industry.
As per the report, although fuel cell technology has yet to go to masses, it is seeing growth across different countries. 2006 saw the dominance of Europe as a fuel cell manufacturer followed by Japan. Transportation & Stationary remains the largest application area for the fuel cell technology, but the future growth of fuel cell vehicles largely depends upon hydrogen infrastructure, government policies and consumer behavior.
The forecast given in the report is based on a correlation between previous drivers and growth of basic factors, such as fuel cell demand and industrial production performance.
- Being at nascent stage, fuel cell industry is highly dependent on funding from government sources. To remain competitive with conventional sources, huge R&D is required for development purposes.
- Western markets are expected to be the early adopters of fuel cell technology as advanced environment regulations, high energy cost, and environmental pressure will change the consumer behavior.
- In 2006 total new units jumped to well over 7,000 with the cumulative total over 20,000. In terms of development by application, all sectors experienced gains with the niche transport sector and portable in particular exhibiting strong growth.
- Year 2006 saw the dominance of Europe as a fuel cell manufacturer, with North America crashing to less than a fifth of all new units developed.
- To ensure the successful introduction of commercialization phase, vast improvement in infrastructure is required.
Key Issues & Facts Analyzed
- What is the status of applications, technology and infrastructure of the fuel cell industry?
- What are the potential applications for the fuel cell technology?
- What is the market share of the global fuel cell industry by type?
- What are the driving forces and challenges for the industry?
- What are the future opportunities for the fuel cell technology?
- What are the potential fuel cell markets at regional as well as country level?
This section provides the overview and financials of several players like Daihatsu, General Motors, Hyundai Motor Company, etc.
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from many sources like, books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, industry news and developments, and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods include ratio analysis, historical trend analysis, linear regression analysis using software tools, judgmental forecasting, and cause and effect analysis.
RNCOS, incorporated in the year 2002, is an industry research firm. It has a team of industry experts who analyze data collected from credible sources. They provide industry insights and analysis that helps corporations to take timely and accurate business decision in today's globally competitive environment.
For more information visit: http://rncos.com/Report/IM102.htm
Current Industry News: http://www.rncos.com/Blog/