Delhi, India, June 12, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- RNCOS has recently added a new Market Research Report titled, "Russian Oil and Gas Industry Analysis" to its report gallery. The report reviews the performance of oil and gas industry of Russia in recent years and provides objective analysis on it. It focuses on the driving factors, future prospects and issues associated with the industry to help clients understand the Russian market better.
Russian Oil & Natural Gas Industry
The Russian Oil Industry is the 7th largest in terms of oil reserves and the largest in proven natural gas reserves in the world (as of 2006). The domestic consumption is low in Russia, so a major part of the country’s oil is exported to European countries. It is expected that in future, Russia will export more oil but with its performing domestic automobile, domestic consumption of petroleum products like gasoline and diesel will go up.
On the contrary, major part of natural gas production is consumed domestically and only a small amount is exported. The high dependency of the country on natural gas for power generation and industrial use is due to low price of natural gas in the domestic market. But this has raised a question over the future supply of natural gas due to high inefficiency of power and other manufacturing industry.
The Russian policy has limited the FDI flow to oil and gas sector post 2003 by taking control through the state owned companies, but the country still needs foreign investments and technological advancements for its future growth.
- Natural gas produced by independent producers in Russia will increase in 2030 at a CAGR of 2.77% from 2010.
- Export of natural gas from Central Asia to Russia is projected to hit more than 100 Billion Cubic Meters by 2030.
- Domestic consumption of natural gas is projected to rise at a CAGR of around 4% from 2008 to 2012.
- Russian natural gas export to Europe and Asia is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 2.2% from 2010 to 2030.
- Natural gas price in the domestic market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 25.5% during the period 2008-2011.
- Diesel consumption will grow faster than gasoline in Russia during 2008-2012.
Key Issues & Facts Analyzed
- What is the position of Russian oil & natural gas industry in the world?
- Why Russian Oil & Natural Gas Industry is so important?
- What is the past and current performance of Russian oil & natural gas industry?
- What is the structure of oil & natural gas industry in Russia?
Key Players Analyzed
This section provides the overview & financial information of prominent players in the Russian oil and natural gas industry, like Lukoil, OAO Gazprom, OJSC Surgutneftegas, RussNeft etc.
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, industry news and developments, and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
Ratio analysis, historical trend analysis, linear regression analysis using software tools, judgmental forecasting and cause and effect analysis have been used for analysis.
RNCOS, incorporated in the year 2002, is an industry research firm. It has a team of industry experts who analyze data collected from credible sources. They provide industry insights and analysis that helps corporations to take timely and accurate business decision in today's globally competitive environment.
For more information visit: http://rncos.com/Report/IM078.htm
Current Industry News: http://www.rncos.com/Blog/