Kanchaniburi, Thailand, June 16, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- Channah Thailand, an alcohol and drug abuse clinic, located just 2 hours from Bangkok, has introduced a new Cognitive Behavioral Therapy program that gets results.
Alcohol and drug abuse is a major problem in the workplace today. Numerous studies have found that the costs relating to productivity lost due to illness, absenteeism and poorer performance, is in the hundreds of millions of dollars. And the numbers get even bigger when you add the costs of social security payments.
Channah Thailand offers a unique Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) program that is like none other in the world. The core program takes 28 days to complete and is individually tailored to the clients needs. It helps he/she change how they think (cognitive) and change what they do (behavioral). It's a solution based program that's focused on having the client make desired changes, now.
The clinic's intensive course, blends individual and group CBT therapy with a range of physical fitness and relaxation sessions. Clients receive 21 hours of individual and group therapy sessions weekly, including 3 sessions of one-to-one therapy and relapse prevention.
Before a client begins the program he/she is given a full physical and medical exam. A personal training program is then individually designed for the client.
A glimpse of the program includes the following:
· Unique, intensive CBT programme
· 3 one to one sessions weekly
· Intensive CBT programme (12 hours weekly)
· 21 hours of therapeutic sessions weekly
· Thinking Cap relapse awareness programme
· Auricular acupuncture available
· 3 one-to-one personal training sessions weekly
· Body Renew and 2x2hr Thai massages weekly
· 24 hour on-call English speaking doctor
· 12 weeks of one-to-one aftercare included
· Detoxification supported
· Programmes from 1 to 8 weeks available
· Discretion guaranteed
· An escorted day trip every Sunday to explore the area
· No visa required
· All inclusive, no extra costs
The Channah Thailand clinic doesn't believe it’s necessary for a client to be away from family and work for 12 weeks in rehab for alcohol or drug abuse. We do believe alcohol and drug abuse is curable, and has so been proved.
Channah Thailand is a unique one-of-a-kind clinic, which is placed in a beautiful and private resort setting of luscious landscape bordering the stunning River Kwai. A visit here is more akin to a working holiday, while undergoing a rehabilitation program that's personal, private, and progressive.