Glendale, CA, July 21, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- DevExpress is proud to announce the immediate availability of the XtraGauge Component Suite for Windows Forms. Built and optimized for Visual Studio .NET, this Gauge control radically simplifies the way in which developers create and deliver dashboard-style UIs to their customers.
With the DevExpress Gauge control, you have the following features and options available to you when building your next dashboard-style interface:
- 96 ready to use gauge presets
- 10 stunning visual styles
- 4 individual gauge types including: Circular Gauge, Linear Gauge, State Indicator and Digital Gauge.
- Built-in gauge data binding support
- Real-time performance support via its highly optimized architecture
- Automatic layout so that gauges are consistently arranged without overlapping issues during resizing operations.
- Superior zoom without loss of quality (zero raster zoom effects).
To learn more about the XtraGauge Suite and how you can build digital dashboard-style applications using this new control, visit http://www.devexpress.com/Products/NET/DXperience/WhatsNew2008v2/
About Developer Express
DevExpress technologies for Visual Studio help you build your best, reduce the amount of code you write, increase your productivity, and create stunning applications for Windows and the Web in the shortest possible time. For more information, visit devexpress.com or contact Kevin White by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (888) Go-DevEx.
All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.