Bedford, MA, April 22, 2006 --(PR.com
)-- Stylus Studio (http://www.stylusstudio.com), the industry-leading provider of XML tools and powerful data integration components, today announced the availability of a new online video tutorial entitled: An Introduction to XSLT
(http://www.stylusstudio.com/videos/xsltedit1/xsltedit1.html). This latest addition to Stylus Studio's XML tutorial library lets users learn XSL by example, by providing practical tips and tricks on how to simplify XSL stylesheet development using Stylus Studio's many XSL tools. An Introduction to XSL covers the following topics:
* Using XSL tools to create, edit & troubleshoot stylesheets
* Configuring and customizing the XSL editor
* Using XSL scenarios to save stylesheet development project configurations
* How to invoke XSL processors including MSXML, System.XML, Xalan, and Saxon * Running an XSL transformation and viewing the results
* Troubleshooting XSL using backmapping
* Using syntax help and auto-completion for XSLT 1.0/2.0 and XPath 1.0/2.0
* Debugging XSL stylesheets by inserting breakpoints
* Executing a stylesheet line by line with the XSL debugger
* Stepping into, over, and out of an XSL template or function
* Watching XSL variables, call-stack, and the state of the XSL processor
* Mapping XSL to simplify XML mapping projects
* Generating code using a drag and drop XSL interface
* Converting XML to HTML using the XSLT designer
Learn how to simplify working with the W3C eXtensible Stylesheet Language (XSL) by leveraging the world's most productive tools for editing, testing, debugging and deploying XSL applications – view this free online video tutorial today: (http://www.stylusstudio.com/videos/xsltedit1/xsltedit1.html)
Pricing and Availability
Stylus Studio 2006 XML Enterprise Edition is available for immediate purchase at the Stylus Studio online shop. Single user licenses for Stylus Studio XML Enterprise Edition start at just $795 (USD). For more information about purchasing Stylus Studio, including enterprise sales inquiries, call (781) 280-4488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Stylus Studio
Stylus Studio®, a product from DataDirect Technologies, an operating company of Progress Software Corporation, is the industry's most innovative XML IDE used by approximately one million software developers world-wide. Stylus Studio simplifies XML development by providing innovative and productive tools for XML, XML Schema, XSLT, XQuery, Legacy Data Integration, Web Services Tools, and more. For more information, visit the Stylus Studio web site today.
Stylus Studio is a registered trademark of Progress Software Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Java and all Java-based marks are trademarks or service marks of Sun Microsystems, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. Any other trademarks or service marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
For More Information:
Public Relations Manager