London, United Kingdom, July 25, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- Webswell Inc. releases a new version of the Webswell telConnect integration suite for Communications Providers that wish to migrate to BT Openreach WLR3. It allows building integration solution from scratch or to migrate seamlessly from previous protocol WLR2. Openreach has been asking all Communications Providers to migrate to WLR3 platform in order to make the wholesale line rental services automated while reducing the support of WLR2 by 2010.
Webswell telConnect 2.1. highlights:
* Compared to previous versions, the telConnect 2.1. is oriented towards implementing of business processes, business processes integration and mapping to WLR3 interactions.
* Introduced a new concept of Business Conversations that comprise multiple related collaborations (sequences of business transactions)
* Implemented WLR3 Dialog Services
* Improved performance of WLR3 Assurance, Fulfilment and Issue Management services
* Improved user interface with audit trail and ability to track Business Conversations; better reporting functionality
* New event notification module
* Being a telecom industry-specific implementation of Webswell Business Hub general technological infrastructure, the telConnect 2.1. allows building complex network of nodes (gateways) communicating with Openreach WLR3 EMP through a centralized point – the Hub node. This is a valuable solution for larger or distributed Communications Providers.
The functionality of the Webswell telConnect is also available as a fully outsourced solution hosted by Webswell that is designed for small Communication Providers or as a testing/backup platform.
About Webswell: Webswell Inc. is a global integration company specialized in building ebXML, AS2, EDI and Web Services integration solutions and providing related consultancy. Webswell's mission is to help companies of any size and industry to build business integration solutions and exploit benefits that such integration provides. Webswell also produces software infrastructure for SOA. For more details please visit http://www.webswell.com