San Jose, CA, August 01, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- ValleySpeak today announced the upcoming launch of ValleySpeak Project Server - Version 3.0 in August 2008 with support for Microsoft Project 2007. ValleySpeak Project Server is an affordable centralized project management platform for Small and Medium Businesses which allows Project Managers using Microsoft Project, to publish, control and execute projects in real-time.
Priced at less than 10% of the price of comparable products, ValleySpeak Project Server has a rich feature set containing built-in Risk Management, Document Management, Timesheet Management, Calendar Management and Integrated Project Reporting. All of these modules are included in the product out-of-the-box and are provided at no extra cost to the customer.
While other competing products require highly skilled consultants days or weeks to install them, ValleySpeak Project Server installs in 5-minutes and is so easy to setup that in most cases Project Managers can install the fully functional evaluation version themselves.
ValleySpeak Project Server - Version 3.0 will continue to provide 100% 2-way integration with Microsoft Project 2007. While Project Managers can continue to plan and manage projects using Microsoft Project 2007, Team Members will be able to view and submit updates to their project plans in real time by using any web browser.
Key Features and Benefits
* Highly Affordable
* Project Portfolio Management
* 100% Two Way Integration with Microsoft Project 2007
* Roles based Dashboard covering the entire organizational project portfolio
* Approvals based workflow providing complete control to Project Managers
* Issues Tracking
* Discussion Forums
* Integrated Reporting
* Document Management with version control
* Effective tools for Timesheet Management
* Calendar Management
* 100% Browser managed leading to lower Total Cost of Ownership
* Automated Backup and Easy Restore
* Quick server installation that includes all required components
* Highly secure solution with built-in firewall and 128-bit secure browser access
About ValleySpeak, Inc
Founded in 1999 in San Jose, California, ValleySpeak is a provider of server based software for Small and Medium businesses. ValleySpeak products drastically reduce the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) by being easy to install, use and administer.
2947 Rubino Circle,
San Jose, CA 95125
Email: contact ( AT ) valleyspeak dot com
Phone: (408) 914 2795