San Francisco, CA, May 05, 2006 --(PR.com
)-- Nearly every company today uses Voice Conferencing in daily business to maximize productivity. There are many conferencing solutions in the market today but the challenge is to select an affordable, feature rich, scalable solution that will meet your current and future needs, and in addition to that delivers cost-efficiency and a good return on investment (ROI).
Enterprises have two choices, to either use expensive, switch vendor based conferencing solution or to switch to an open source Asterisk PBX with a built in conferencing application and enterprise class conferencing solution running on top of that.
The cost benefit of using GDS value added voice conferencing solution on Asterisk combined with superior support makes it an attractive proposition for many enterprise clients to have an in-house voice conferencing bridge.
GDS Voice Conferencing Solution offers a range of features including:
* Multiple conference types (scheduled, recurrence, reservation-less)
* Intuitive web interface for conference management, personal contact management, user management and system administration
* Ability to easily manage conferencing attributes like announce user leave/join, lock conference, wait for marked user, and to associate contacts and its roles within the conference
* Monitor live conferences (mute/un-mute, kick out, lock conference, view attributes etc.)
* Easy import of existing contacts
* Integrated personal contact management for simple invitation and notification
* User role based privileges
* Port resources management (TDM and VoIP)
* Recurrence and conflict conferences management
* Automatic email notifications and reminders
* Application programming interface that allow development of integrated or custom application
* Open architecture for seamless scalability and integration with Enterprise applications
For more information about GDS Voice Conferencing Solution visit:
About GDS Partners
GDS Partners is a professional services and product development firm with 10 years of experience in delivering solutions to customers in North America and Europe.
GDS Partners is exclusively focused on Genesys and Asterisk implementations, and this focus and dedication result in a high quality of service and the ability to deliver repeatable success based on past experience with similar engagements. For more information visit us at www.gdspartners.com.