Moscow, Russia, April 19, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Artezio Diagram Designer is a simple and friendly editor to create diagrams of any complexity.
The app allows users to:
· Choose any page size
· Use a number of shapes from the library
· Change shape style: color and thickness of lines, shape fill color
· Insert text on shapes or at any place of the page
· Select, rotate, align, group, ungroup and block objects
· Edit diagrams with Copy, Cut, Undo, Repeat tools
· Save diagrams to files
· Share diagrams with colleagues and friends through other apps
Artezio Diagram Designer was specially designed for tablets with Windows 8.1. The product can be downloaded for free with the limited number of objects but you can buy additional shapes for about 1,5$. Download Artezio Diagram Designer in the Windows app store: http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/app/f668aa17-e921-4f5b-8377-b574bf557b57.
Artezio is an ISO 9001:2008 certified software development and consulting company. Over the last thirteen years, Artezio has completed more than 500 projects for its international clients. Since 2005, Artezio has been a member and a major offshore division of LANIT group, a $2.5 billion IT Services vendor with over 5000 employees. From its development centers in Russia, Belarus and Ukraine Artezio delivers cost effective, high quality IT services to clients in North America, Europe, the Middle East and Japan. Artezio is one of the top-5 Russian offshore/nearshore software outsourcing companies according to the Global Outsourcing 100, Global Services 100, Gartner Reports, Black Book of Outsourcing, etc.