Warren, RI, August 14, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- Attendees at the 2008 Landing Page Optimization Workshop will get the opportunity to learn what they need to change on the key landing pages from their ecommerce, subscription or lead-gen paths by industry experts.
In the Landing Page Optimization Workshop (http://lpopr.marketingsherpa.com), to be held September 25-26, 2008 at Sawgrass Marriot Hotel in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, attendees will learn three essentials designed to help them increase their online revenue, including:
· Optimization: Attendees will analyze and improve a key landing page from their ecommerce, subscription, or lead-gen paths and watch experts optimize landing pages of other attendees.
· Learning: Attendees will learn a systematic methodology for optimizing all of their landing pages, review 13 case studies, such as how “The New York Times” increase sales conversions by 1052%, and observe 29 charts and graphs—all to discover the five essential elements of optimization.
· Achievement: Attendees will achieve professional certification in Landing Page Optimization from MarketingExperiments.com and get listed in the official directory of Landing page Optimization Experts.
As a bonus, attendees will receive a complimentary copy of MarketingSherpa’s bestselling Landing Page Handbook. This Handbook helps businesses raise conversions by up to 55% or more for search, email, and ad campaigns for lead generation, ecommerce, and even blogs. It provides practical guidelines for each step of landing page design, including copy, graphics, layout, buttons, typeface, video, audio, and four types of testing. There also 114 creative samples and case studies to be used as inspiration for new landing pages.
“Not only will attendees work through a specific set of optimization checklists, but each company will have their landing page redesign personally reviewed and critiqued by our experts, ensuring maximum benefit,” said Dr. Flint McGlaughlin, Director of the MECLABS Group. “We decided to introduce the team-pricing approach because many of our partners and clients tell us that trying to make these optimization changes on their own is much more difficult than having a couple people in the company aligned as to landing page best practices.”
People interested in enrolling in the 2008 Landing Page Optimization Workshop can visit http://lpopr.marketingsherpa.com.
Workshop instructors include:
· Dr. Flint McGlaughlin, Director, MECLABS Group, is an advisor to multiple organizations, including The New York Times, Reuter's News Service and TheStreet.com.
· Jimmy Ellis, Director of Optimization Research for MarketingExperiments, specializes in optimization research, search engine marketing and email marketing strategies.
· Aaron Rosenthal, Director of Channel Research for MarketingExperiments, has been working with Google Adwords, Yahoo! Search Marketing and the comparison shopping engines for five years.
· Stefan Tornquist, Research Director of MarketingSherpa, conducts primary research studies and gathers and evaluates marketing, advertising and PR statistical data to create a number of MarketingSherpa's annual Benchmark Guides, Handbooks, special reports and articles.
· Jeanne Hopkins, Chief Marketing Officer for MECLABS Group, drives the company’s worldwide strategy and program execution of corporate and regional demand generation programs, corporate and product websites, and overall company brand.
The fee to attend the 2008 Landing Page Optimization Workshop is $1,995 for one person. Registration is limited to 100 companies. To reserve your seat, visit: http://lpopr.marketingsherpa.com.
MarketingSherpa (http://www.marketingsherpa.com) is a research firm publishing practical case studies and benchmark guides for its community of marketers and thousands of weekly case study readers. Topics covered include practical how-to and exclusive data and proven tactics in business-to-business marketing, ecommerce marketing, email marketing, search marketing, telemarketing, media relations, landing page design, marketing measurement and online subscription marketing. The firm also operates six annual Summits attended by thousands of marketers. MarketingSherpa, along with MarketingExperiments and InTouch, is part of the MECLABS Group.
tingExperiments (http://www.marketingexperiments.com) is a research laboratory dedicated to discovering “what really works” in marketing. The MarketingExperiments Lab tests every conceivable methodology to determine which online strategies and tactics are the most successful at improving conversion, driving traffic, and selling product. MarketingExperiments also conducts real-time marketing experiments with research partners such as “The New York Times,” Reuters Group, and “Car & Driver.” Scientists at MarketingExperiments have developed patent-pending methodologies which allow its partners to achieve significant conversion gains in their marketing efforts. The findings from these experiments are regularly published in the MarketingExperiments Journal and broadcast via online briefings. MarketingExperiments, along with MarketingSherpa (http://www.marketingsherpa.com) and InTouch (http://www.startwithalead.com), is part of the MECLABS Group.