Dubrovnik, Croatia, March 04, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- The Dubrovnik Palace Hotel, Croatia’s finest conference and spa hotel, this year celebrates in style its anticipated reopening after a short break with a special ‘Fifth Anniversary Luxurious Suite’ package. In honor of its 5th anniversary, a ‘World Travel Award’ winner for Croatia’s leading hotel and spa in 2005, 2006 and 2007, and Croatia’s leading five-star hotel in 2007 and 2008, offers its guests this opportunity to enjoy a stay at a luxurious suite overlooking the Adriatic Sea, throughout the year 2009.
Fifth Anniversary Luxurious Suite Package
To celebrate its fifth anniversary, the Dubrovnik Palace Hotel is offering a unique opportunity to explore and discover the most luxurious accommodation choice in the region, its spacious and distinctive suites, and the captivating panoramic view of the nearby islands and lighthouses.
The Fifth Anniversary Luxurious Suite package is now available and includes the following:
• Two night luxurious suite accommodation with a spectacular view of the Adriatic Sea
• Glass of Veuve Cliquot Champagne upon arrival at the Sunset bar experiencing the most spectacular sunset
• Delicious anniversary cake with treats from their celebrated patisserie
• Fifth anniversary three-course dinner for two in the fine-dining Luna restaurant, featuring prepared flavors and menu selections, watchfully paired with a bottle of Croatian high quality wine - carefully selected by their sommelier
• Royal exclusive treatment for two: 120 min. at the Comfort Zone Space Spa, which offers a collection of the most popular rejuvenation and renewal treatments, including choice of saunas, gym and fitness rooms and a spacious indoor swimming pool facing the Adriatic Sea
For reservations and enquiries, please contact 385 20 430 480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or book online at www.alh.hr
The package is valid throughout the year 2009. Prices start from 349,50 EUR/per suite, depending on the season. Rates are valid per room/per night, based on double occupancy, including taxes; do not apply to groups; and cannot be shared with any other offer. Rates are based on accessibility. Advanced reservations are necessary.
About Dubrovnik Palace Hotel
Dubrovnik Palace Hotel, the 308-room five-star resort, based 10 minutes from the Old City, situated on a peninsula between pine woods and the open sea, offers seclusion and a cooling breeze, magnificent views of the Adriatic and Croatia’s mountainous coastline. The property is set directly on the water’s edge, with excellent sea bathing and scuba diving opportunities directly from the hotel. Great food in a wide range of styles is served in the hotel’s five restaurants and there are four bars for every mood, from cocktails to sushi. With its nightclub, indoor and outdoor pools, tennis centre and outstanding spa and wellness centre Comfort Zone Space, Dubrovnik Palace Hotel offers a wide range of leisure facilities.
Dubrovnik Palace Hotel blends artwork and contemporary styling with classic Mediterranean design, creating a unique hotel which is a premium choice for a relaxing stay in Dubrovnik.
Dubrovnik Palace Hotel is a member of Adriatic Luxury Hotels (ALH), the leading Croatian Hotel Group.
For additional information about this press release, please contact:
Director of Public Relations
Adriatic Luxury Hotels
Masarykov put 20
Tel.: +385 20 430 161
Fax.: +385 20 430 161