Salvador, Brazil, June 01, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- Intelligent Leisure Solutions and the Discover.Travel Group offers a wide variety of destinations in South and Central America. During 2008, the most popular destinations amongst the Discover.Travel Group’s clients were the following:
- Top City Destination: Rio de Janeiro
Brazilians call Rio de Janeiro "A cidade maravilhosa" (the marvelous city). The Discover.Travel Group’s clients enjoy a unique experience of Rio de Janeiro while staying at first class hotels such as the Copacabana Palace.
- Top Wildlife Destination: The Amazon
The legendary Amazon is one of the planet’s enigmas. The Discover.Travel Group’s clients experience the jungle authentically at the Anavilhanas Jungle Lodge, an exclusive Hotel situated in the heart of the Amazon rainforest.
- Top Scenic Destination: The Iguassu Falls
The Iguassu Falls are one of the most famous attractions in all of Brazil. The top hotel recommended by the Discover.Travel Group in Iguassu is the Hotel das Cataratas, the only hotel situated exclusively directly within the Iguassu national park,.
- Top Adventure Destination: Patagonia
Patagonia is the famous vast region featuring spectacular glaciers, mountains and coastal wildlife. Intelligent Leisure Solutions and the Discover.Travel Group’s clients explore this unique landscape from the luxurious Explora Patagonia hotel.
- Top Historic Destination: Machu Picchu
The city of Machu Picchu is one of the most spectacular sites in South America, still retaining an air of magnificence and mystery. With Intelligent Leisure Solutions and the Discover.Travel Group, travelers get a feeling of the mystery of this historic place with expert guides and stay at the Machu Picchu Sanctuary Lodge.
In 2009, these destinations continue to be very popular. Additionally, the Dicover.Travel Group’s Insider’s Tips are destinations such as:
- Insider City Destination: Salvador da Bahia
- Insider Wildlife Destination: the Pantanal
- Insider Scenic Destination: Fernando de Noronha
- Insider Adventure Destination: Atacama Desert
For further information on travel destinations, services, hotels and contact with a specialized travel consultant please visit the Discover.Travel Group’s websites www.Discover.Travel, www.DiscoverBrazil.com, www.DiscoverSouthAmerica.Travel and www.DiscoverCentralAmerica.Travel.
Recent accomplishments by Intelligent Leisure Solutions and the Discover.Travel Group:
· 2008 Ulysses Award for Innovation in Tourism Enterprises from the UNWTO (United Nations World Tourism Organization),
· World Travel Award 2008 for South America’s Leading Travel Management Company,
· World Travel Award 2008 for Central America’s Leading Travel Agency,
· Managing Partner Robert Phillips was elected ASTA Chapter President for Brazil.
· Selected by the Brazilian Ministry of Tourism as an Affiliate Member of the United Nations World Tourism Organization.
· Authenticated by the Tralliance Corporation and the .Travel Registry.