Denver, CO, September 23, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self publishing and book marketing company today announced its top ten titles for August 2009. Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for August were:
* As Long As You Can See the Clock, You’re Okay, by Grace Zolla Protano
* A Barefoot Boy from Oklahoma, by Vera Sullivan
* Become a Total Man Magnet, by Sylvie Nicole
* Both Ends Burning, by Craig Juntunen
* Following Joe, by Alvin Ureles
* LEED AP Exam Guide, by Gang Chen
* Meat Smoking and Smokehouse Design, by Stanley Marianski, Adam Marianski, Robert Marianski
* Mickey Mantle Is Going To Heaven, by Fritz Peterson
* Some of the Best, by William Robertson
* The Unified Cycle Theory, by Stephen J. Puetz
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore (or in quantities of 10 or more for full wholesale trade discounts from Outskirts Press Direct at http://outskirtspress.com/buybooks).
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press, Inc. offers full-service, custom self-publishing services for authors seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining all their rights and full creative control. Available for authors globally at www.outskirtspress.com and located on the outskirts of Denver, Colorado, Outskirts Press represents the future of book publishing, today.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134