Toledo, OH, November 20, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- City-Discovery.com, a website specializing in the booking of travel experiences and ground transportation in over 300 destinations worldwide, announced the launch of the “Win US$3000 on City-Discovery.com” contest. By booking any activity on the site between November 1, 2009 and February 28, 2010, travelers will have the chance of winning US$2000 in cash or one of ten travel gift certificates worth US$100 each.
City-Discovery.com president Emmanuel Issaurat said the contest aims to highlight the enjoyment of a wide range of travel experiences. “We have over 5,000 travel experiences ranging from hop-on-hop-off sightseeing tours to dinner cruises to desert safaris to extreme adventures like swimming with the sharks and skydiving in 300 destinations. The more activities our customers book within the contest period, the more chances they have of winning the cash prize or a City Discovery Gift Certificate.”
There will be 11 winners drawn on May 1, 2010. Announcement of winners is on the same date. One will receive the cash prize and 10 will each get a City Discovery Gift Certificate. To remain qualified for the prizes, bookings must be honored. Travel dates must fall on or before April 30, 2010.
For the full mechanics of the contest, visit www.City-Discovery.com.
The City Discovery Gift Certificates can be used to book any activity on the site. Recommended activities include the following sightseeing tours in top destinations.
• New York, New York Helicopter Ride offers a thrilling bird’s eye view of the Big Apple, including all five boroughs.
• Dinner at Eiffel Tower plus Cruise and Moulin Rouge is a perennial favorite. Dinner on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower is followed by a scenic Seine river cruise. The evening culminates in the fabulous show “Feerie,” with its famous CanCan at Moulin Rouge.
• In the Best of Shanghai Day Tour, the best of new and old China is explored. The tour includes visits to famous city landmarks, including the Jade Buddha Temple, People Square, Bund, and Silk Factory.
• The Vatican + Imperial Rome is a full day city tour, exploring the Vatican museums and ancient monuments of Rome.
• Historic and Modern London is also a consistent bestseller. Highlights include famous London sights such as Westminster Abbey, Tower of London, and the changing of the guards at Buckingham Palace. A cruise on the River Thames is included.
About City Discovery
City Discovery is a leading provider of sightseeing tours, travel experiences and ground transportation worldwide. With over 5,000 carefully selected travel activities in 300 destinations and user-friendly features such as traveler reviews, wishbox, suggested itineraries and gift certificates, City Discovery sells directly to consumers through City-Discovery.com and a network of over 7,500 travel agencies and affiliates. City Discovery is available in 13 languages and has offices in USA, France, Italy, Greece and the Philippines.