Denver, CO, December 08, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self publishing and book marketing company today announced its top ten titles for October 2009. Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for October were:
* Born to Love, by John R. Waiss
* The Holy Woman, by Susan Trott
* Island Ice, by B.D. Anderson
* Meat Smoking and Smokehouse Design, by Stanley Marianski, Adam Marianski, Robert Marianski
* Mickey Mantle Is Going To Heaven, by Fritz Peterson
* Moonlight, by Keith Knapp
* Not Manifesting? This Book is for You!, by Kathleen Mackenzie
* Process of Elimination, by Robert Stricklin
* What To Do When You Become The Boss, by Bob Selden
* Why Are All the Good Teachers Crazy?, by Frank Stepnowski
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore (or in quantities of 10 or more for full wholesale trade discounts from Outskirts Press Direct at http://outskirtspress.com/buybooks).
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press, Inc. offers full-service, custom self-publishing services for authors seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining all their rights and full creative control. Available for authors globally at www.outskirtspress.com and located on the outskirts of Denver, Colorado, Outskirts Press represents the future of book publishing, today.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134