Denver, CO, February 09, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Outskirts Press, an Inc. 500 company and the fastest-growing full-service self publishing and book marketing company, today announced their top 10 best-selling self-published books in 2009, according to point-of-sale data from Ingram, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Baker & Taylor, and Outskirts Press Direct. Alphabetically, its ten best-selling self-published books in 2009 were:
* The Complete Guide to Day Trading: A Practical Manual From a Professional Day Trading Coach, by Markus Heitkoetter
* Death of the Falcon: Based on a True Story, by John C. Littlefield
* LEED AP Exam Guide: Study Materials, Sample Questions, Mock Exam, Building LEED Certification (LEED-NC) and Going Green, by Gang Chen
* Meat Smoking and Smokehouse Design, by Stanley Marianski, Adam Marianski, Robert Marianski
* Not Manifesting? This Book is For You!, by Kathleen Mackenzie
* Sell Your Book on Amazon: Top-Secret Tips Guaranteed to Increase Sales for Print-on-Demand and Self-Publishing Writers, by Brent Sampson
* Thanks to America, by Joseph Golshani
* The Transition: Winning the 4th Quarter of Life, by Dennis Niewoehner
* Uncommon Emotions, by Lynn Galli
* What To Do When You Become The Boss: How New Managers Become Successful Managers, by Bob Selden
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore (or in quantities of 10 or more for full wholesale trade discounts at http://outskirtspress.com/buybooks).
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press, Inc., an Inc. 500 company, offers full-service, custom self-publishing services for authors seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the control. Available for authors globally at www.outskirtspress.com and located on the outskirts of Denver, Colorado, Outskirts Press represents the future of book publishing, today.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134