Denver, CO, February 24, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self publishing and book marketing company today announced its top ten titles for January 2010. Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for January were:
* Bring the Heat, by Mike Tucker
* Celebration with Suprises, by Sr. Mary of the Sacred Heart Sawicki, O.P.
* Don't Let This Be Your Story, by Deric Bines and Sherry Griggs
* Enough Already, by Bob Tyler
* The Fatal Link, by Jody Allen Crowe
* LEED GA Exam Guide, by Gang Chen
* My Testimony, by Arquila A. Todd
* A Road Map to Re-Employment, by Rob Wolf & Paul Ferreri
* Tales of Wordishure, by Mick McArt
* Tea Party Revival: The Conscience of a Conservative Reborn, by Dr. B. Leland Baker
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore (or in quantities of 10 or more for full wholesale trade discounts from Outskirts Press Direct at http://outskirtspress.com/buybooks).
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press, Inc. offers full-service, custom self-publishing services for authors seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining all their rights and full creative control. Available for authors globally at www.outskirtspress.com and located on the outskirts of Denver, Colorado, Outskirts Press represents the future of book publishing, today.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134