Denver, CO, March 23, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self publishing and book marketing company today announced its top ten titles for February 2010.
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for February were:
* The Fine Line, by Margaret Watkins
* God, Gold & Glory!, by Henry Falany
* God Has A Sense Of Humor For Heaven’s Sake, by Mike Chamberlin
* The Journey to YOU, by Tina Crumpacker
* Power of Vitamin D, by Sarfraz Zaidi, MD
* The State of Rural Roads in Cameroon, by Achiri Mongo
* Stop The Bleeding, by Dr. Rick Johnson
* Tea Party Revival, by Dr. B. Leland Baker
* West to the Sun, by T.G. Good
* What To Do When You Become The Boss, by Bob Selden
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore (or in quantities of 10 or more for full wholesale trade discounts from Outskirts Press Direct at http://outskirtspress.com/buybooks).
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press, Inc. offers full-service, custom self-publishing services for authors seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining all their rights and full creative control. Available for authors globally at www.outskirtspress.com and located on the outskirts of Denver, Colorado, Outskirts Press represents the future of book publishing, today.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134