Salt Lake City, UT, April 18, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Sibu Beauty, a global leader of premium sea buckthorn berry-based nutritional and personal care products, today released an eco-friendly guide titled “10 Days to a Greener You” on the company’s website www.sibubeauty.com/ebook. The e-book, written by expert bloggers from the health, beauty and sustainable industries, focuses on a variety of pertinent green-based topics.
“In celebration of the 40th Anniversary of Earth Day, we’ve facilitated the creation of ‘10 Days to a Greener You’, bringing 10 of the most trusted eco-relevant writers together into one amazing resource. The eBook gives readers of all ages simple steps they can take to help preserve the planet”, said Peter McMullin, vice president of Sales and Marketing for Sibu Beauty.
The e-Book includes the following articles and top-rated bloggers:
1. Cynthia Boris, Global Shift and Mothers Click, reveals easy-to-follow advice for what novice individuals can do on the road to being green
2. Andrea Donsky, Naturally Savvy, addresses the topic sustainable living on the planet
3. Jennifer Mathews, My Beauty Buddy, offers insight into cruelty-free alternatives
4. Jennifer Taggart, The Smart Mama, gives actual how-to steps on green washing
5. Charu Suri, Butterfly Diary, points out how to choose natural foods that offer an added beauty benefit
6. Michelle Thompson, She Knows, raises awareness on which ingredients on the market today consumers should avoid
7. Duong Sheahan, Live Healthier and Happier, advises on how to choose eco-friendly cosmetics
8. Mary Beth Janssen, Organic Spa Magazine, leads readers to self-discovery by discussing what green means and what are the numerous benefits
9. Jessica Rubino, Delicious Living, outlines what it takes to make a product green and eco-friendly
10. Karen Schiff, EcoBunga, uncovers important tips on how to be saving green while shopping green
“We believe that long-lasting health and beauty starts from within then expands by helping to create a world environmentally conscious people,” explained Bruce McMullin, Sibu Beauty founder. “With ’10 Days to a Greener You,’ Sibu Beauty shares our belief in sustainability and green living. It’s an opportunity for people everywhere to begin taking steps to cultivate a more eco-friendly lifestyle for themselves, their families and their communities.”
Visit www.sibubeauty.com/ebook to digitally download your copy of “10 Days to a Greener You” eBook today.
About Sibu Beauty
Sibu, LLC introduced Sibu Beauty in early 2009 to provide health-conscious individuals with a comprehensive approach to beauty from the inside out and outside in. Sibu, LLC based the Sibu Beauty product line on a powerful and distinctive whole food source, the sea buckthorn berry. This super food is backed by hundreds of scientific studies demonstrating its success at addressing a variety of consumer needs including improved skin tone and texture, healthy aging, digestive health, and noticeable improvements in cardiovascular fitness, energy and weight loss. More information on Sibu Beauty is available at: http://www.sibubeauty.com and http://sibubeauty.com/blog.
About Sibu, LLC
Sibu, LLC (www.sibu.com), “the Sea Buckthorn Company,” develops products made with premium sea buckthorn berries exclusively grown and harvested by the company in the Himalayan Mountains of Tibet. The company’s meticulous harvesting process results in a more hardy and potent berry. Sibu’s proprietary manufacturing process maximizes the efficacy of sea buckthorn raws, producing one of the most nutrient-dense sea buckthorn products available on the market today.
The Tibetan villagers who harvest sea buckthorn berries for Sibu, LLC benefit from a fair-trade agreement, safe and healthy working conditions and environmentally responsible practices that ensure they will enjoy the benefits of the sea buckthorn harvest for years to come.