Mathias, WV, November 30, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- The veterinarian creator of MeliHeal All Purpose Healing Salve™ for horses is proud to announce the launch of a powerful first-aid healing salve for dogs: MeliHeal Canine Wonder Salve.™
With a unique blend of honey—an ancient remedy for the treatment of infected wounds—and a blend of natural healing ingredients specifically formulated for dogs, MeliHeal Canine Wonder Salve has proven an effective treatment for a wide range of canine conditions—from hot spots and skin infections to allergic reactions and soft-tissue injures such as cuts, scratches and more.
“After seeing how well MeliHeal worked in horses and the public’s positive response to its healing powers, I decided to create a product specifically for dogs, one that would stop common canine ailments in their tracks,” says MeliHeal creator Cheryl L. Detamore, DVM. “I’ve been told time and time again by users that they can’t believe something all natural can be so powerful.”
“I first used a sample given to me on my dog’s cracked pad. She could not even walk on her foot but, by the next morning, was practically cured,” says Samantha D. of Duxbury, MA. “You cannot believe it until you use it—this stuff is amazing!”
MeliHeal’s Remarkable Wound-Healing Benefits:
- Protects against infection
- Improves circulation to the wound
- Repairs and regenerates tissue
- Reduces pain and swelling
- Minimizes scarring
- Calms and soothes
MeliHeal is made up of three primary ingredients—honey, natural lanolin, and a proprietary blend of essential oils, or plant extracts:
- Used since ancient times to treat open wounds, honey (“Meli” in Greek) is a natural anti-bacterial that facilitations healing.
- The lanolin softens tissue, keeping it supple and moist to promote healthy healing, and is important for the re-growth of hair.
- A proprietary blend of essential oils, or plant extracts, increase circulation to the wound, reduce swelling and promote healthy tissue re-growth.
Visit www.CanineWonderSalve.com to buy the product or for more information and customer testimonials.
About the MeliHeal Inventor
Cheryl L. Detamore, DVM, has practiced veterinary medicine for over 12 years, including a stint specializing in Thoroughbred horses in the heart of Kentucky’s horse country. A graduate of the Tuskegee University School of Veterinary Medicine, Dr. Detamore now practices in Virginia and West Virginia.