Londonderry, NH, February 02, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- Your spies inside major cruise lines’ pricing departments have just updated the Cruise Price Cut Tattletale at SureCruise.com with savings of nearly 50% on suite accommodations for Norwegian Cruise Line’s seven-night Bermuda cruises, departing Boston throughout the month of September.
Customers interested in sailing to this pink-sand paradise in luxurious style, without paying “luxury” prices, are encouraged to book immediately as this offer can be terminated by the cruise line at any moment, and without notice.
Pricing for Norwegian Cruise Line’s seven-night Bermuda itineraries for the month of Sept. have been reduced as follows:
- Sept. 9, 2007: originally priced at $2,799 per person, now only $1,449 per person!
- Sept. 16, 2007: originally priced at $2,799 per person, now only $1,499 per person!
- Sept. 23, 2007: originally priced at $2,799 per person, now only $1,599 per person!
- Sept. 30, 2007: originally priced at $2,799 per person, now only $1,499 per person!
Every day, the SureCruise.com Price Cut Tattletale checks for price reductions on tens of thousands of staterooms, reporting the deepest discounts in an easy-to-navigate environment. Cruise shoppers now have the formerly tough-to-find inside information they need to capitalize on these bargains before they disappear.
“The best day to snap up a great cruise deal is right after a cruise line cuts its price,” explains SureCruise.com co-founder and president Evan Eggers. “The problem is that while the cruise lines want to fill their ships, they will reduce the pricing almost secretly, since they don’t want to publicize that a sailing appears weak.”
“This is where your new spy lends a hand,” added Eggers.
The SureCruise.com Price Cut Tattletale monitors all major cruise lines, consolidating the most incredible bargains in one place. Other deals currently listed include:
- Savings of $1,880 – $2,280 per stateroom on Princess Cruises 17-night transatlantic voyage, sailing on May 5, 2007 from Ft. Lauderdale on the Star Princess
- $2,200 off per couple on suite accommodations for Norwegian Cruise Line’s seven-night Hawaii cruises, departing March 19 and March 26, 2007 on the Pride of Hawaii
- Save more than 50% on balcony staterooms aboard Royal Caribbean International’s Serenade of the Seas departing San Juan on April 14, 2007 for seven nights in the Caribbean
For a full list of discounted itineraries with real-time availability, visit the SureCruise.com Price Cut Tattletale at www.SureCruise.com or call 877-346-3433.
SureCruise.com is the cruise-only online portal of travel agency GoDifferent LLC, based in Londonderry, NH. Specializing in constant innovation in online cruise shopping since its founding in 1999, and combined with the expert advice provided by its cruise specialists, SureCruise.com delivers the most enjoyable and satisfying cruise vacation purchase experience available to online cruise shoppers worldwide.