Torrance, CA, April 19, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Moran, Kimura & Heising is proud to announce that Rich Moran, CFP® was listed in Los Angeles Magazine’s 2011 FIVE STAR: Best in Client Satisfaction Wealth Manager listing. Mr. Moran is a Partner in Moran, Kimura & Heising, with offices in Torrance and Rolling Hills Estates.
The list of 2011 Wealth Managers represents two percent of the wealth managers in the Los Angeles area, according to Los Angeles Magazine. Los Angeles Magazine formed a partnership with Crescendo Business Services to find which wealth managers scored highest in overall satisfaction.
Crescendo administered a survey, by mail and phone, to approximately one in four high-net-worth households (113,000 households), which they defined as the upper one-third of all households based on net-worth, over 16,300 financial services professionals within the Los Angeles area. Recipients were asked to evaluate only wealth managers whom they know through personal experience and to evaluate them based upon nine criteria: customer service, integrity, knowledge/expertise, communication, value for fee charged, meeting of financial objectives, post-sale service, quality of recommendations, and overall satisfaction. For more information on the rating methodology, go to http://www.fivestarprofessional.com.
The FIVE STAR Wealth Managers do not pay a fee to be included in the research or the final list of FIVE STAR Best in Client Satisfaction Wealth Managers.
About Moran, Kimura & Heising
Moran, Kimura & Heising provides financial planning and investment advisory services for about three hundred client families in California and nineteen other states. Securities and advisory services are offered through Financial Network Investment Corporation. Moran, Kimura & Heising are located at: 21250 Hawthorne Boulevard, Suite 560, in Torrance, CA 90503. For more information, please call: (866)) 406-3080 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit their website at: http://www.smarterdecisions.com.
5 Star Disclosure:
As with any research or recognition program, it is important that we provide you the following declarations:
- The 2011 FIVE STAR Wealth Managers do not pay a fee to be included in the research or the final list of FIVE STAR Wealth Managers.
- The overall evaluation score of a wealth manager reflects an average of all respondents and may not be representative of any one client’s experience.
- The FIVE STAR Award is not indicative of the wealth manager’s future performance.
- Wealth managers may or may not use discretion in their practice and therefore may not manage their clients’ assets.
- The inclusion of a wealth manager on the FIVE STAR Wealth Manager list should not be construed as an endorsement of the wealth manager by Crescendo Business Services or Los Angeles Magazine.
- Working with a FIVE STAR Wealth Manager or any wealth manager is no guarantee as to future investment success nor is there any guarantee that the selected wealth managers will be awarded this accomplishment by Crescendo in the future.
- The research process for the FIVE STAR Wealth Manager Program, managed by QMI Research, incorporates a statistically valid sample in order to identify the wealth managers in the local market that score highest in overall satisfaction. QMI Research does not include wealth managers on the list unless their score is statistically valid. At least 50 percent of the wealth managers in the market have a statistically valid score.
For more information on the FIVE STAR Award and the research/selection methodology, go to: fivestarprofessional.com/winresearch