Orem, UT, April 07, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- Zyto Corp. (OTC - ZYTC.pk) has announced plans for the company’s annual conference, to be held in Park City, Utah.
There is no charge to attend the conference, which will feature presentations from noted medical, healthcare, and medical practice marketing experts. Details of the conference can be found online at http://www.Zyto.com
“It is rare to find a medical conference of this quality offered at no cost, and located in one of the finest resorts in America,” said Dr. Gene Nelson, Zyto Corp. vice president. “This is a great opportunity to learn about new developments in technology and bio-communication.”
The conference will feature presentations such as:
• “The Tip of the Sword” – Vaughn R Cook, OMD
• “Practice Happy and Retire Rich” – Scott Marsh, PhD
• “Quantum Energetic Medicine” – Donald Mayfield, PhD, ND, AP
• “Catch the Wave: A Practice Made Simple” – Allen Millet, DC
• “Herbal based Bio-Identical Hormones” – Paul Ling Tai, DPM, FACFS, ABPS, ND
• “Advanced Automated Assessments: The 20 Minute Protocol” – Logan Ross, BEP
• “Marketing Your Practice: Publicity Strategies that Work” – David M. Bresnahan, PR Director, ZYTO
• “Understanding Chinese Five Element Theory” – Jeff Wheelwright, DC
“Progress is impossible without brave and insightful pioneers who suspend disbelief and contemporary bias and leap to new ground. These forward thinkers are the tip of the sword,” said Dr. Vaughn R Cook, OMD, president and founder of Zyto Corp.
“Solutions to problems that beleaguer society at every level and in every culture are at our fingertips. The quest is nothing less than the transformation of human consciousness and abundance will be the manifestation. Health, prosperity, knowledge, and power are available to those willing to receive,” said Cook.
“Let the Evolution Begin” is the theme for conference to be held on May 3, 4, and 5 at the Zermatt Resort and Spa. The Zermatt is a picturesque destination with year-round recreation, including 90 holes of PGA championship golf at three locations, three reservoirs for all types of water sports, blue-ribbon fly fishing, rafting, and hundreds of miles of trails for mountain biking, horseback riding and hiking.
About Zyto Corp.
Zyto Corp. was founded by Dr. Vaughn Cook, OMD. The company provides computerized bio-technology equipment and software that facilitates obtaining information from the human body to assist healthcare practitioners in making better decisions.
Dr. Vaughn Cook, OMD