Charlotte, NC, February 12, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Advantage blue has been beta tested by over 50 agencies since its original release date of November 4, 2011. “We’ve received very positive feedback and great suggestions from our beta testers that have resulted in further improvements and refinements to this very new and improved version of Advantage and Webvantage,” said Ellen Coulter, president of The Advantage Software Company.
“We developed Advantage blue and Webvantage blue to be the core business management and project management resource for our ad agency and marketing agency clients,” says Coulter. “But we are also finding that general business companies are benefiting from all of the same robust business and project management tools as well.”
With Advantage blue and Webvantage blue now available for agencies and businesses across the country, the Advantage Software Company wants you to know some of the key highlights of blue. “Blue is available in both a server-side version for our clients who like to host everything in-house as well as a web-based version for our clients who like the ease of access via the web,” adds Coulter.
- All new and re-written applications using new technologies that improve usability and intuitiveness as well as facilitate increased productivity.
- Advantage - With the addition of .Net, applications in Advantage are being re-written using new standards. The use of .Net in our Client/Server applications will enable the product to deliver more on the web later.
- Webvantage - Using HTML5 and other new tools, blue development teams greatly improved the look, feel and usability of this popular browser-based application.
- All new menus and navigation
- New, consolidated Security combines both Advantage and Webvantage
- New Broadcast Media - allowing daily, calendar, and broadcast month schedules
- Report Writer for both Advantage and Webvantage
- Additional Billing Command Center features
- New Webvantage Calendar, Project Management and Risk Analysis features
- See the release notices and Users Portal for complete details
- Make sure to review the updated hardware and software minimum requirements for blue.
For more information about Advantage blue and Webvantage blue, please contact Advantage Software at 1-800-841-2078 or visit the blue website at www.whatsblue.com.