San Diego, CA, December 03, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- The International Aesthetic and Cosmetic Center (IACC) announced that the 8th World Congress of the Ho Chi Minh Society of Plastic & Aesthetic Surgery, The International College of Cosmetic Surgery and The Asia-Pacific Academy of Cosmetic Surgery conferred the Life Time Achievement Award to Dr. Alexander Krakovsky. This prestigious award was given to Dr. Krakovsky in recognition of his knowledge, skill, ethic and devotion to the field of Cosmetic Surgery.
Dr. Krakovsky is a world renowned surgeon, educator, and inventor in Aesthetic, Plastic and Cosmetic procedures and holds medical licenses in both United States and United Arab Emirates. Dr. Krakovsky’s medical practice is focused on performing male and female aesthetic/plastic/cosmetic procedures and surgeries, and educating physicians around the world.
Procedures in which Dr. Krakovsky specializes include traditional and modern liposculpture techniques using LASER® and VASER® technology, surgical procedures for the overweight including traditional and modified abdominoplasty with and without liposuction, body contouring after major weight loss for men and women, breast augmentation for women and breast reduction for men (gynecomastia treatment), injectable cosmetic treatments such as sclerotherapy for varicose vein treatment, botulinum toxin (Botox) for wrinkle treatment, fillers for face and body rejuvenation, male enhancement surgery, and female rejuvenation procedures that include, but are not limited to, the “mommy makeover” that allows a woman to regain a shapely body after multiple childbirths.
Dr. Krakovsky is a recipient of many other prestigious awards, including:
· One of the 100 Best Cosmetic Surgeons of the Millennium in 2005
· One of the 100 Best Cosmetic Surgeons in the World in 2008.
· In both 2009 and 2010, he was awarded a certificate of recognition as one of America’s Most Compassionate Doctors.
· In 2010, he also received the Patients’ Choice Award and was selected as one of California’s Favorite Physicians.
· In 2011, Dr. Krakovsky received the Leading Health Professionals in the World award.
· In 2012 he was elected to the Hall of Fame for Distinguished Accomplishments in Plastic Surgery. Later that same year, he was named Medical Education Man of the Year.
The World Congress of the Ho Chi Minh Society of Plastic & Aesthetic Surgery gathers world-famous cosmetic surgeons and dermatologists that share knowledge and experience with attendees from different Asian Countries. The annual event has live surgery workshops during which highly-skilled surgeons demonstrate different cosmetic procedures, including cases of liposuction with vaser, abdominoplasty, facelift, breast augmentation, breast reduction, and nose augmentation by septal cartilage.